The World, Dreaming | Catherine Viel



By Catherine Viel, June 7, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

June 6, 2023

In the real world as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems. ~~ Dean Koontz



I spent quite a long time after awakening, believing—knowing—the dream was real. I accepted it unquestioningly, for it was as solid as the bed upon which I lay. In fact, it did not occur to me to question. It simply was.

If we are creating our reality, and my reality this morning consisted of what I dreamt, does that mean that physical reality matched my perception? If I looked outside, would our house be atop a hill, and would it be surrounded by the golden summer grass of Lafayette, rather than the flat green dampness of foggy Central Coastal California?

*****



Nothing is quite aligned this morning. I overslept by a solid hour. It rained during the night—nearly unheard of in summertime Santa Barbara. I thought about I Madonnari, and the rain swiftly destroying the laboriously created chalk paintings in front of the Mission, colors blurring and running in rivulets down the slanted asphalt parking lot, the enormous, highly detailed paintings dissolving without a trace.

I’m still in a suspended state, the overcast sky making it seem much earlier than it is. There are other things that feel odd today, illuminating my sense of what is real through a slightly off-kilter lens.



I wonder if this is what it’s like to experience a tiny dose of a psychedelic drug, LSD perhaps? Not enough to incapacitate, but sufficient to nudge one out of the rut of believed possibility and onto a glowing pathway that sparkles even without the sun shining upon it.

This feeling that my “reality“ is not at all what I’ve perceived could be disturbing. But I wonder, is it a tiny sip from the magical goblet of 5D? I’m sure once I enter into the slipstream of the day, the slightly askew perception will drop away, and what I call normal will slot back into place.

*****



Perhaps the oddest part of this odd experience is that I’m not alarmed by the feeling that my senses have been altered without my intervention. It’s as if the state of dreaming left a door open even though I woke up hours ago. I can reach through the doorway at any time, enter that equally real reality that is not confirmed by physical senses. Explore that alluring sidetrack that runs parallel to the ordinariness of my daily walk through life.

I don’t know where I am, exactly, but I’m not here. I just shifted a chiropractor’s appointment to later this week, for surely in a few days I’ll have returned to my usual mundane, physical self. I’m pretty sure if I went today the experience would be surreal, bones malleable as molten glass, adjustments as ephemeral as the dream in which I’m floating today.

The World, Dreaming | Catherine Viel The World, Dreaming | Catherine Viel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/08/2023 03:55:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.