Who’s Behind the Curtain? | Steve Beckow



Wizard of Oz: Who’s behind the curtain?

By Steve Beckow, February 13, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’d like to take a very simple example of dawning awareness and use it to illustrate the levels of knowledge (intellectual – experiential – realizational).

I had the awareness dawn earlier today that I can’t change a person’s behavior; the most I can do is model the alternative.

No big deal unto itself, but it’s what I observed myself doing with it all that I find worthy of examination.

Until now, all knowledge that I had of this aspect of change was intellectual knowledge. But this morning I felt the knowledge rise to experiential knowledge and even had a brief realizational “Aha!” (1)

I had experience that validated observation and so I felt its rightness. Moreover the energy continued to build and I again knew that it could blossom into a much wider realization if left alone.

But the energy behind the brief “Aha!”dissipated because “I” was placing my attention elsewhere, on subjects I deemed more important.

In the process of noticing this, I also noticed how I disengage from a subject I’ve been bestowing my attention on. For the first time, I observed what Vedantists call the gunas or cosmic forces in action.

I saw myself blanket or smother in lethargy the appeal for attention to this brief “Aha!” Hindus will recognize lethargy as the guna of thamas or dissolution.

Lethargy was so heavy and dense that, when it came to rest on me, no movement was possible. My will was neutralized. All thought of going ahead with my thought disappeared, without argument.

The subject fell off my radar screen. Lethargy smothered it.

The knowledge only reached the experiential, but it did remain there. I now experienced the wisdom of modeling behavior rather than manipulating others into changing their behavior.
***

My life is a workshop, an endless experiment so I’m always pushing my edge, always learning.

One downstream lesson I learned from this experience was that sooner or later we’re going to have to face the fact that we are angels and thus multidimensional.

I’ve had several seventh-dimensional experiences and felt embarrassed to discuss them. Who am I to be having seventh-dimensional experiences? Franklin Merrell-Wolff maybe, but not me. But I repeat: We are all angels and thus all multidimensional.

In my personal opinion, it isn’t that we aren’t all capable of higher-dimensional experiences. It’s that we don’t believe we’re capable. Therefore we give no strength to the conviction.

Therefore as well we doom to failure any impulses to somehow test the waters. We’ve already made up our minds and are giving our attention to other things.

That having been decided, we label “higher dimensions” as woo-woo and blanket all attempts to interest us in it in lethargy. Don’t wake me please. I choose to remain asleep. (2)

All the time “I” am observing the show and making decisions without speaking, just as happened at the Vipassana meditation retreat when I had a moderated (no bliss) experience of moving without moving, doing without doing. (3)

Who is watching the observer? On what basis does the observer make her or his decisions? Who’s behind the curtain, evaluating, concluding, and deciding?

Footnotes

(1) I noticed that I didn’t have an “Aha!” but that I reached the level at which whatever I turned my attention to would be an “Aha!” when I returned to everyday consciousness. In other words, realization is just seeing from a higher level of consciousness.

This process is very much similar to the sexual energy rising until one has an orgasm. Realization and orgasm share, I believe, the fact that the energy rises in us and reaches a climax.

(2) We may find that what we think of as people being asleep is simply people having made up their minds on a subject and blanketing with lethargy any attempts to change their direction.

(3) Michael later called this an experience of the Oversoul:

Steve: I had an experience at a meditation workshop in which I felt regal. It was a partial experience. Can you tell me what that part of me was that I accessed.

Archangel Michael: … Your Highest Self, your Oversoul, is very regal.

S: So that was an experience of the Oversoul.

AAM: Yes. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Sept. 13, 2011.)

AAM: The part that … many would call an Oversoul [is the part] that would remain in the Source energy [that is, such as in the Ocean of Love I was in in March 2015]. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 11, 2011.)

Arcturians: Seventh [Dimension] is your Oversoul. (Arcturians in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Suzanne Lie, March 17, 2013.)

If the experience had retained its bliss – which management completely toned down – I may not have returned to this dimension or mission. Remember the Divine Mother’s warning:

Divine Mother: If you had seen the light as it actually is – yes, a million, billion suns – you would have simply departed. …

We don’t mean die but you would have departed the life that you have designed – yes, with us – for yourself, for the service you are providing – you would have departed and simply said, ‘I do not need to do this. I will just simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!’” (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.)

I’ve since seen that she’s probably right.
Who’s Behind the Curtain? | Steve Beckow Who’s Behind the Curtain? | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/14/2023 11:43:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.