The Great Unleashing | Catherine Viel



By Catherine Viel, September 13, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

September 12, 2022

I have not walked on common ground,
Nor drunk of earthly streams;
A shining figure, mailed and crowned,
Moves softly through my dreams.

~Marjorie Pickthall, Vision



I was recently asked (by the Universe) to help a person who didn’t want to be helped.

After an hour or two of attempted assisting, when sweet talk and sympathy didn’t work, I resorted to a raised voice. I’m okay with cajoling and listening, but not raising my voice to manipulate someone into compliance. Even when, as in this case, it was for their own well-being.

Raising my voice feels foreign, like I’ve shifted into another body just adjacent to my own, morphed into a primitive version of self that I have in fact outgrown perhaps by many lifetimes.

But clearly, this primitive persona was just waiting to come back for one last great unleashing.

*****



After a few weeks of this scenario playing out every day, I came to realize that the short-tempered persona I had unleashed, purportedly to aid another person, was causing me great grief. I finally concluded that as a matter of self-preservation, I had to change my approach.

I would, in fact, put myself first. Which I now realize is my version of sovereignty. My personal sovereignty depends upon knowing what is for my own highest and best good, focusing on myself and taking care of myself.

As anyone who is the mainstay of their family knows, at times that seems nearly impossible. But amazingly, once I made the commitment to take care of myself first by refusing to engage in unnecessary drama, the trouble area sorted itself out quite quickly.

*****



It seems every other channeling reminds us that we’re here to work out the last of our personality kinks, drop the baggage of our discomfort, before we make our way to 5D.

We can’t hang onto luggage filled with leaden, unfinished karma, old wounds and old ways of being that we’re meant to process and dissolve once and for all.

The bad habit of seldom putting myself first is fast becoming a faded scar on my psyche. It has been soothed by the gold wash of my sovereign self, which knows how to take care of Numero Uno. And offer no apology for doing so.

The Great Unleashing | Catherine Viel The Great Unleashing | Catherine Viel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/13/2022 11:59:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.