From Humpty to Heaven with Love | Steve Beckow



Not so far-fetched

By Steve Beckow, September 13, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

This experience happened perhaps a week ago but the write-up was nudged off the publication schedule by 9/11 coverage.

Again I continue ethnographically while I regain my health and momentum.

I’m going through an experience at the moment that I can only compare to moulting. Or perhaps cracks opening in my body and my body expanding. (See the graphic.)

When I breathe, if I breathe slowly enough, I flash on the experience of someone else breathing, and that someone else much bigger than I and much stronger.

Up arises the idea that this is the someone who merged with me on June 6-7, 2021. (1)

I feel its presence most when I breathe slowly and consciously. I feel the other one breathing along with me at some of those moments. That presence is entering my awareness more with every conscious breath I take.

I’ve said before that things like bliss have to be recognized before they fill us up. If we ignore them, though they’re present, they go on their way.

Here too: This other presence seems to need to be recognized first before it comes fully online, so to speak.

I pause to breathe into it.

I feel it in bits and pieces. One minute a glimpse of its stability. The next, of its strength. The next, of its self-confidence and yet modesty.

How often is my recuperation from something accompanied by a transformational experience? The heart opening and sight of the Self at Xenia are examples. (2)

I consciously breathe into my body, remaining in the present moment. I know the present moment to be a portal to higher dimensionality, exactly as the heart itself is.

As I breathe, I become increasingly aware of this other presence and am at the moment delighting in sensing it.

I haven’t quite made it my own yet. It’s still an object to me rather than me.



Oh my. The Humpty Dumpty Man meets his Universal Self, because that’s who this is. (3)

Earlier today I asked that my seventh-dimensional light body be immediately activated and invoked the appropriate universal laws. Could this be what was then started?

I have no idea. But the bliss I’m feeling at the moment has me surrender to whatever this process is.

I sign off to meditate.

From Humpty to Heaven. With love.

Footnotes

(1) See “Mapping a Possible Soul Merge,” August 12, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/08/12/324500/

(2) See An Ascension Ethnography at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/An-Ascension-Ethnography-5.pdf. Look for March 13, 2015 and Sept. 18, 2018 and following.

I’ve had several experiences of my Universal Self (Higher Self or Oversoul), which is a seventh-dimensional aspect. One occurred at a meditation retreat around 2006. The other occurred when I had a vision of my universal self in 2017, which then merged with me. I believe the third to have happened on June 6-7, 2021. But I cannot confirm that one.

The fourth would be the experience I’m having at this moment, if I’m correct.

(3) See “Activating a Collective Soul-Capacity – Part 2/2,” September 4, 2022, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2022/09/04/activating-a-collective-soul-capacity-part-2-2/.
From Humpty to Heaven with Love | Steve Beckow From Humpty to Heaven with Love | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/14/2022 12:01:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.