The Mind Maze | Digger Barr



(Golden Age of Gaia)

by Digger Barr

(email)

The mind maze

In my childhood there were things I did not know.
Like most children anywhere, that’s what growing up is all about. Learning stuff.
So I didn’t know that I didn’t know and that is okay.
I did know that I didn’t know some things and that was exciting because I got to go explore.
I wanted to venture into the unknown and find things out.
I loved the adventure of it and looked forward to going somewhere I had never been before just to see it.

What I didn’t know is that I was learning things that others were not.
I was learning things then that others do not know now.
As I was in my secluded world of not knowing what I didn’t know and not knowing what other people know or what they were learning I grew into understanding things just a little bit differently.

Now this could probably be said about most people to some degree. But for the most part people grow up in communities that teach certain shared ideas. Tight knit groups share these ideas and develop strong values in their beliefs.

I had a bit of a rogue upbringing.
Remotely located from other homes and a fair distance from the next community my childhood memories are about solitude and nature.
We didn’t have television and the radio was the source of occasional entertainment.
But as far as learning what everyone else was learning I can see now that didn’t happen.

I didn’t know that I didn’t know. And now that I do know what others know, I don’t understand.
Somewhere something got flipped.
What others know and understand is not what I know and understand and some how or other this has become important.

The world has been stood on its head.
From my remote way of understanding things, seeing how the world got stood on its head makes absolute sense to me.

Now the rest of the world, well not all of it and fewer each day. But in general the rest of the world is confused about what they thought they knew.
I often find myself in conversation with someone in disbelief about something they had just heard and my first thought is ‘how did you not know that? ‘Then the next comment from them typically is, ‘well since it is something I did not know, I don’t agree with it.’

Which I follow that up with, Well if you didn’t know that then don’t you want to go explore it and find out more about it?
Often I am finding most people do not want to do this.
And this confuses me.

I have been confronted quite frequently as of late with this type of response.
It’s so contrary to the way I explore my world of the unknown.
I learned to question everything.
Not in a negative way.
It’s more of an adventure.

Don’t you want to see what’s around the next corner out of curiosity. Just because someone else has gone around that corner doesn’t mean I have seen what’s around that corner and I want to go see for myself.
Some could call this part of the Truther movement. That’s fine.
I would call it the society of curiosity.

There does seem to be a number of people who want to turn that corner and be witness to what is there. This can be very difficult when you find something you think is important and you report back to people, ‘Hey, guess what I found around the corner.’
Well if its scary, people don’t always want to look. Smart in a way.
But then they don’t believe you either.

Now, this is where I get confused again.
If you don’t believe me, go look for yourself.
Well NO. I am not going to look. I just won’t believe you.
Apparently the things that people thought they knew they are invested in and don’t want to give it up.
It is a shared belief and it carries their value.

I actually understand that.
There isn’t much I can do about that.
So the only thing I can do is keep going.

I look forward to peeking around the next corner.
I will look for the people that I do find there and for those walking closely beside me.
There are things I do not know.
There are things I do not know I do not know
There are also things I do know and that is okay too.

Digger2022
The Mind Maze | Digger Barr The Mind Maze | Digger Barr Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/12/2022 10:46:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.