Come into the Flow | Divine Mother via Jennifer Crokaert



(Golden Age of Gaia)

June 10, 2022, jennifercrokaert.com

https://tinyurl.com/4ksrewaz

My beloved children, flames of my heart, embodiments of my spirit. You are me: you have my power, my creativity, my abilities, you have simply been trained to forget.

You are powerful creators and manifestors. You. Yes, my beloved heart, you reading these words. You are magnificent; unspeakably magnificent.

I see You.

I see your fears, I see your regrets, I see your challenges. I see and I bless each and every one. There is nothing to hide from me. I see the perfection in every fear; every regret and challenge is perfect to me. I honour each and every one. There is never ever any judgement of you. You judge you. I never do.

Invite me in to dissolve your fears and uncertainties. Invite me in to wash away all your doubts. I will always do so, washing away as much as you can integrate in each turn. I will never take more than you can easily release.

You are powerful.

Play with the idea. Play with the thought of creating what you wish, what brings you pleasure and joy.



Play with blessing humanity with your love. Send prayers to the people you see around you, to strangers and loved ones, send them gifts of blessings. It can be as simple as ‘I send you love,’ ‘I bless you with freedom,’ ‘I honour the kindness in you.’ Whisper it in your head; I hear you, their soul hears you.

This simple act brings you into the flow of your divine creator self. This small blessing brings you into your true authentic power.

What you send out is what you receive back. You are always blessed with your own gifts, they always return to you, it is the harmonic of balance.

You are not servants, or slaves, or beholden to any one or any system. You are free.

You Are Freedom.

Allow this freedom to wash through you, to bathe you in its peace, its sovereignty, its power (not force).

My beloveds, the creative divine power flows constantly. The only question is timing, and that’s your choice. Choose to come into my flow, to share my creative Divine power, because it is every bit yours as it is mine.

You are me, and I am you: the only difference is…I know it.

(c) Jennifer Crokaert 2022 www.jennifercrokaert.com Youtube
Come into the Flow | Divine Mother via Jennifer Crokaert Come into the Flow | Divine Mother via Jennifer Crokaert Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/12/2022 10:45:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.