Of What Use is... Nothing? | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, June 23, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

The mood continues with me. What a strange mood it is.

Complete with life.

Sosan knew this space:

The Great Way is effortless
for those who live in choiceless awareness
To choose without preference
is to be clear.

Even the slightest personal preference
and your whole world becomes divided.
To perceive reality as it is
is to live with an open mind. (1)

I understand perfectly what he’s saying here. I’m in a space of no preferences. This state is what he terms choiceless awareness. And in it no sense of duality arises.

I understand why he’d call his The Book of Nothing. There’s nothing tugging on me at this moment.

I’m in perfect equilibrium and even that’s no big deal. I could say, “Nothing to see here,” and it’d be literally true.

At this moment, and for however long this mood lasts, I’m here without an agenda, a driving force, a mission, even a soul contract; no sense of urgency about anything. (2)

And, as Sosan says, the minute I create a preference, I call the whole world of duality into being. And vasanas (core issues). And density.

Sosan was on the other shore, ascended, as was the Buddha. But I’m in this temporary, novel experience of being complete with life and it’ll subside. I imagine I’m getting a boost from the other side, a glimpse, which won’t endure in Third/Fourth density.

Right now, I have no background noise of any kind in my mind, save Aum (not tinnitis) reverberating always. In this space, I can connect with the love in my heart fairly easily.

I’m in a space – and I am a space – into which my higher forms of self can express. My lower forms of self have literally given up the ghost.

Later

Of what use is it to be in this space of what Sosan called “nothing” or what I call nothingness?

Two-fifty and this space would buy you a cup of coffee. … Oh, five dollars now?

So what’s its use? Since I’m not faced with post-Reval CEO decisions, which is what I’m doing this preparation and cleansing for, I can’t comment on its utility for making decisions. I suspect it’s of inestimable value.

But, in terms of everyday life, it restores to my conscious self the experience of choice in matters. When I want to feel love, there’s no barrier between me and it any longer.

I can choose and feel without anything intervening, such as second-guessing myself, responding to competing agendas, etc. That’s so as long as I’m in this space or level of vibration, whatever it is (there are no roadsigns).

I choose and act. I’m present to life. That’s all. Just present. Neither yay nor nay. Just here.

I don’t experience an attraction to yay or nay in this space. It reminds me of Michael describing how there was a higher place than simply choosing the good/right course of action. (3)

At the time, I could not see what that might be, but this space beyond yay or nay must be it.

I am at this moment and for as long as the mood lasts, not moved by anything. I’m just here. (4) I can leave this space; that’d be my choice.

I have to remind myself that I’m here to record these moments so that others can try them on. Left to my own devices in this space, I’m bereft of motive. Bereft of interest. Bereft of intent. I just am.

Footnotes

(1) Sosan, Hsin Hsin Ming. The Book of Nothing. A Song of Enlightenment. Kansas City: Andrews McMeel, 2002, 16.

(2) This statement rings through my empty mind:

Divine Mother: If you had seen the light as it actually is – yes, a million, billion suns – you would have simply departed. …

We don’t mean die but you would have departed the life that you have designed – yes, with us – for yourself, for the service you are providing – you would have departed and simply said, ‘I do not need to do this. I will just simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!’ (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.)

Experiencing empty mind seems a more gentle route to Ascension than seeing the Light of the Self. I don’t feel myself drawn away from my work, but the experience does impact its focus.

(3) Causing my jaw to drop, because I could not conceive of anything more refined than something that was good and right.

While I’m not claiming to be in the space Franklin Merrell-Wolff called the “High Indifference,” which Archangel Michael identified as 11th Dimensional, this space does have resemblances to his description of it. (See “Enlightenment – The High Indifference” in “Selections from the Teachings of Franklin Merrell-Wolff,” at http://goldengaiadb.com/index.php?title=Selections_from_the_Teachings_of_Franklin_Merrell-Wolff#Enlightenment_-_The_High_Indifference.

Michael says:

Steve: When I read [Merrell-Wolff] and it’s such a rich book [Pathways through to Space], I don’t know how to map the experiences that he talks about. The high indifference, what dimension was that?

Archangel Michael: When you think of high indifference, it is not a matter of not caring but it it is a matter of the clarity of perspective and the clarity of perspective is a trait of mastery so that is the 11th dimension.

Steve: Isn’t that interesting. When did he break away from the Third Dimension? Which of his experiences was that?

AAM: Actually, he broke away from the restriction, shall we say it that way, of the Third Dimension long before he ever started to truly practice or write.

Steve: So, he was always doing it as an ascended being?

AAM: That is correct. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 18, 2020.)

(4) It didn’t occur to me then that I was in fact pushing away from Third Dimensionality by becoming still and silent. After all, what is it that becomes still and silent other than the lower mind or ego? The higher faculties become more acute and awakened.
Of What Use is... Nothing? | Steve Beckow Of What Use is... Nothing? | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/24/2022 02:38:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.