Redwood and Dandelion Yellow | Digger Barr



By Digger Barr, May 23, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

https://tinyurl.com/3dcf9any

The world is chaotic right now and I am a part of it.
Spring for a gardener is always a busy time.
This year is no different in that regard.
What’s different is my focus.

As the world scurries about, My focus has been to be in that moment between breaths. Inhale, just be, then release.

I found myself in one of these moments while attacking that seemingly endless ‘to-do’ list.



Finally getting the opportunity to pot up some plant starts that have been sitting in a radio flyer red wagon for weeks, I found in my hands a sequoia redwood tree.

A cute 10 inch tall pre-sapling of a tree.

A majestic and world renowned giant of a species I felt in awe holding a baby in my hands.

I gently released it from the growers pot and massaged its roots. I whispered to it as I do most plants. But this whisper came from a place of mystical reverence.

‘Tell me your secrets’ I said to the youngling.

The reply came from a deep voice beyond this place and time.

‘I have no secrets’ was the direct answer.

The thought continued, ‘Everything is known’.

And then a smaller quieter voice ‘but I am young and havent realized it yet.’

Sitting upon my stool in the warm rays of the early morning sun my feet were covered in dirt.
I held this stem of soft green needles and felt a surging warmth run down my back into my boots. If I were a tree at this moment I am sure my roots would have grown deeper into the soil. The warmth poured from my heart and joined the earth surrounding the freshly potted tree. ‘Grow wise my young sapling.’

There is so much joy in these little moments.

I am in continual awe at the life that surrounds us.

The day proceeded with the usual hustle and bustle until once again I encountered another moment of awe.

This came in the form of a bright yellow bird.



The American goldfinch is a marvel to behold. So bright and big for a finch. Unlike the household finches often kept in cages, this bird is a big bright burst of color that is hard to miss. When it landed just a few feet from me I was delighted and instantly filled with joy.

He flitted and fluttered then sprang to the elderberry. Dancing up into the maple, he then darted out of sight.

I stayed still looking and looking hoping to locate him again.

My stillness paid off as I spotted the female.

Not nearly as bright but beautiful in her own right. She was tugging at the seed of a dandelion. Thank goodness I have plenty of food for them.

I watched as she tugged.



A chickadee landed close by bouncing through the grass. The finch gave ground and the chickadee took over the plant.

Why that one when there were plenty of other seed heads, I do not know.

The finch stayed longer than one would expect one to wait for a bite to eat. The chickadee was not leaving either so the softer yellow grey madam finally darted off towards the neighbors.

It was the opposite direction from where I saw the male exit but I am sure they will find each other again. This is the mystery of things I am not fully informed on. But with faith that all is as it should be I need not stress about it. Could you imagine getting upset about something like that? No. There are some things we need to understand we don’t understand and its still okay.

The next thing I am curious about and not sure I will ever understand is why are dandelions and the American finch the same color?

They both bring me joy. This I do know.

I have a potted dandelion for sale.

No takers yet.

The dandelion isn’t waiting around tho. It went to seed.



I am in awe of that transformation too.
Redwood and Dandelion Yellow | Digger Barr Redwood and Dandelion Yellow | Digger Barr Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/24/2022 12:27:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.