The Longing for Liberation at Work | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, March 23, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I thought the Federation of Light captured my own state of mind very well:

“Many are choosing to become less involved in the rabbit holes. They know enough for now. Enough to know that THIS ALL MUST END. …

“You are ‘Rising above it’. You are lifting your Spirit into a place where you do not allow yourself to be affected by the goings on, because you have come to recognize that THE GAME is indeed, that. A GAME!” (1)

I suspect I’m being helped along this very route. If I think of watching something newsworthy, I feel like losing my lunch. I’m almost on a news fast right now. Someone is flipping a switch.

For days, and maybe even weeks, I’ve been feeling a vague uneasiness (unrelated to Paul’s illness and death). I could not put a name to it. “What is it? What do I want? What is wanted of me?” It was definitely an itch I could not scratch.

And then, suddenly it dawned on me. I feel restless. And this restlessness is of a specific kind. This Shankara called “the longing for liberation.” (2) I long to be somehow united with the Mother/Father One. Not the culmination – because then I could no longer serve – just more Light, more Love!

I know this is a true statement because the truth will set you free. I felt release when I identified this omnipresent sadness as the longing for liberation, the longing for God, the longing for love. The truth set me free from the condition.

I long. I yearn. I’m in pining for a lost estate. Many channels are telling us that we’ll begin to remember more of our former state of consciousness. I feel it, rather than remember it. It’s all about feelings, for me.

If I were a lightholder, my yearning might produce an enlightenment experience. But I’m a lightworker and a pillar (who stays till the end) so advanced enlightenment is not in the cards for me. (3)

I don’t know if that might apply to you as well. Certainly gatekeepers are taking people (spiritually, probably) over “the rainbow bridge” into the higher realms and then coming back. They must be experiencing early Ascension.

I speculate that the turning up of the flame of desire for God, which is what this is, is a second tool (feeling indisposed towards the news being the first) being used to draw me gently away from the news front and back into spiritual commentary. If I’m correct, then this would be another illustration of how the Company of Heaven works with lightworkers.

So many days I’ve paced the floor and said, “What is it? What should I do that would satisfy this sadness I feel? And what am I sad for?”

Just by recognizing and acknowledging it, it’s lifted in the foreground, although it’s still hanging around in the background. I once called it a sub-tidal thirst that can only be satisfied by God. That’s exactly how it feels.

Now that I know, I can go with it. I can let it in and let it out. My heart is fairly bursting at this moment with love for God.

This longing surpasses even the love I feel for writing. In the face of it, I stop and enjoy.

Footnotes

(1) The Federation of Light through Blossom Goodchild, March 20, 2022, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2022/03/20/the-federation-of-light-through-blossom-goodchild-march-20-2022/.

(2) “[The] longing for liberation is the will to be free from the fetters forged by ignorance — beginning with the ego-sense and so on, down to the physical body itself — through the realization of one’s true nature.” (Shankara in Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher lsherwood, Shankara’s Crest-Jewel of Discrimination. Hollywood: Vedanta Press, 1975; c1947, 36.)

“All things long for [God]. The intelligent and rational long for it by way of the stirrings of being alive and in whatever fashion befits their condition. “(Pseudo-Dionysius in Cohn Luibheid, trans., Pseudo-Dionysus, His Complete Works. New York and Mahwah: Paulist Press, 1989, 54.)

“The impulse to be free is an evolutionary spark within consciousness which originates beyond the ego. It is an impulse toward the divine, unity, and wholeness. It is an impulse originating from the Truth itself. This impulse to evolve is often co-opted by the ego, which then creates the illusion of the spiritual seeker. This impulse, which is inherently innocent, is something, in and of itself, has nothing to do with any seeking to attain. It is only when the ego co-opts the impulse and then tries to attain something that the seeker is born. This impulse, this spark of evolution, becomes almost instantly corrupted by a wanting which gives birth to the seeker.” (Adyashanti, The Impact of Awakening. Los Gatos: Open Gate Publishing, 2000, 3.)

(3) Steve: Should I be orienting toward ascending early or not? I have this sense that I’m supposed to be here.

Archangel Michael: You’re supposed to be here. … If you sit with me and you ask of me to come right away, then of course, I will work with you. Such is my love for you. That has not been our Plan.

S: No … well, I understand that I’m supposed to be doing what I’m doing. I don’t want to be going against the Plan.

AAM: Then stay put, dear heart. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Sept. 13, 2011.)
The Longing for Liberation at Work | Steve Beckow The Longing for Liberation at Work | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/24/2022 12:22:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.