Focusing on the Now | Digger Barr



… all the things on our to do list, including grocery shopping, infuse them with love.

By Digger Barr, December 14, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

These are confusing times. And that is just in my own head.

Add the business of the holiday season, the political/economic devolution and the never-been-done-before ascension process, well, it’s a lot to deal with.

To top it all off, the guidance on how to deal with all this is: do nothing. Just be.

I don’t know about you all but that is a pretty tough task for someone like myself who is an active problem solver that enjoys ‘the doing’.

There is so much on my to do list sitting down is a rare treat. And when I am sitting it usually is doing something engaging like writing, painting, or zooming. Fortunately I have pets that require letting out. This unseats any restful moment I thought I might obtain. The cat wants out. The dog wants out. The cat wants back in. You see, my day is half over already by the time we take that carousel ride.

No matter how confusing it gets in my head or out there, the day-to-day activities keep it real.

This is part of my grounding. This is part of my meditation.

When I focus on the now and pay attention to the immediate needs of myself and those around me it keeps me connected. This is my ‘do nothing’. This is my ‘just being’.

I still move about but I do so with intention, full of love and joy.

So while the world swirls and the planet immerses deeper and deeper into Universal and Galactic energies, I go grocery shopping.

It used to be that grocery shopping was a necessary mundane chore. But any more it has become a statement, a sticker shock and even a control tactic and a survival maneuver.

We are directed to pay more attention to the things in life that we once took for granted. We are engaging our creativity just to do the most basic tasks like obtaining groceries.

I am lucky that I love change. I enjoy speculating about where we might be landing after all this turmoil.

Getting up in the morning and wondering what can be done to change, thus better the world, and then making it so, has been a driving force for me for as long as I can remember.

This change is not that.

That was how it used to get done.

The evolving method has gotten a little more complicated. And yet, simpler at the same time.

Not everyone has the same situation. It is a lot more difficult for some than others. We all have a different role to play. We can step up and help others that are struggling with this part of the game.

Change is happening. Ascension is happening . We are in the midst of the greatest moment of our human evolution. It is truly an honor to be here during this unfoldment. I get so excited about where we will be landing. May it all be ‘beyond words’ spectacular when we arrive.

Keeping in mind that the way forward is not just a ‘to do’ item. It is also the ‘just be’ item.

Just be the change you want to see in everything you do.

As my old 3D self , I would let the cat out, annoyed and bothered by the constant interruption.

As an ascended being, I enjoy the interaction that we have with Gaia and all her beings, all of her kingdoms and I lovingly serve to help meet my animals’ basic needs. I engage with them as opposed to being burdened by them.

As observers we watch the geo-political chess moves that cause such harm and turmoil. Banishing evil is a monumental undertaking after all and the fallout is not very nice. Hang tight, we are almost there.

Meanwhile, within our own communities we can help others by reaching out with love. In all of our interactions, all the things on our to do list, including grocery shopping, infuse them with love. In doing so we elevate ourselves, our communities and the world.

It has been told this is the ripple to be felt throughout the omniverse. Let it be so.

It is a complete honor to be traveling with all of you during this transition.

All my love and gratitude,
Deanna
Digger2021
Focusing on the Now | Digger Barr Focusing on the Now | Digger Barr Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/14/2021 10:27:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.