Swinging from the Skinny Branches | Steve Beckow



Koson (1877 – 1945), “Monkey Swinging from a Bamboo Branch”

By Steve Beckow, August 4, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Swinging from the Skinny Branches – Part 1/2

I feel myself to be so far out on the skinny branches of self-revelation or transparency that I encounter resistance due to a fear of ridicule.

And then I read the encouragement in Blossom’s and Daniel Scranton’s channelings and I’m swinging from the skinny branches. (1) My courage is renewed.

I’m in a space of such sensitivity that any departure right now from what I feel is right or good or of love or light sets off a chain reaction in me of … dismay.

(Perhaps read Daniel’s channeling for a perspective on the way I feel.)

How long have I looked for a word to describe how I feel when I depart from my standards, my values? Yet now I can find it easily. There’s been a large let-go inside.

I can trace the vasana (or core issue) back. While away at McMaster University on an Exchange Scholarship in 1965-6, I wrote the Ubyssey (my home UBC newspaper) a silly letter.

My Mother clipped it out and sent it back to me with “Ugh!” written on it. That made a deep impression on me. That is the source of this vasana.

Ah, but notice this. Notice how easy it is to get to the source of a vasana these days? Just like that. Does that not speak volumes in itself?

I can remember a time when I’d wait days for the source of a vasana to rise slowly to the surface. Then I’d be jumping up and down over what I saw. These were Eureka! moments. Now the vasana surfaces as a minor inconvenience, an ache in the stomach. I see the source of it and it’s gone.

And what was the source of it? I had a conniving thought. I was conniving, in the routine way one does in life when one wants one’s way.

And I felt dismayed. That says how fine my brrrrrrometer is getting. No, it doesn’t mean it’s cold in here. This device measures my teeth chattering on this white-knuckle ride!

I should be jumping for joy. But I’m new to these parts and still retain some of the bewilderment of the newly arrived.

Is it Ascension? No, Daniel Scranton clarified it.

“You get to decide which aspect of the fourth dimension you want to experience. There are lower aspects and higher aspects.” (2)

Of course. Each dimension has twelve sudimensions. Each plane has twelve subplanes. I’ve probably mounted a subdimension.

Michael talked to me about this back in mid-2016. Here’s his description then of the process I’m going through now:

Archangel Michael: You have experienced progressively, periods of unity, of transformative love, of ecstasy, of bliss that you feel (and I emphasize feel) come and go.

But every time, you have had this experience it has edged you up a level. (3)

There’s our answer.

Let me continue below.

(Continued in Part 2, below.)

Footnotes

(1) “The Federation of Light through Blossom Goodchild, Aug. 3, 2021,” August 2, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/08/02/the-federation-of-light-through-blossom-goodchild-aug-3-2021/ and “The 9D Arcturian Council: Take Yourselves to the 5th Dimension or Regress to 3D,” August 3, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/08/03/the-9d-arcturian-council-take-yourselves-to-the-5th-dimension-or-regress-to-3d/.

I’d also have to add in “Matthew’s Message through Suzy Ward, Aug. 2, 2021,” August 2, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/08/02/matthews-message-through-suzy-ward-aug-2-2021/ What a power surge all three coming out within a day of each other was.

(2) Scranton, ibid.

(3) “Archangel Michael on Snaps, Expansion, and Ascension,” June 6, 2017, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/06/06/archangel-michael-on-snaps-expansion-and-ascension/.



Credit: pxhere.com

By Steve Beckow, August 4, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Swinging from the Skinny Branches – Part 2/2

(Concluded from Part 1, above.)

Archangel Michael: So that now you say to me, ‘Michael, I feel like I have a new baseline. I have a new foundation of happiness.’

This is true.

AAM: But you also have a new foundation of knowingness, of understanding, of wisdom, of humility, of tolerance, of kindness. This has all been bringing you to an expanded sense of self and an expanded sense of not only how we operate but how the collective operates.

It has become clearer in a nonjudgmental way how things are unfolding and, dear heart, they are unfolding. You are seeing for example with your experience with your friend, that situations have need to be brought to the surface and clarified, not even in a way of general mayhem such as the wars or the atrocities that are taking place but in ways that are very personal.

Are all of us coming out of negative territory? The energies plus our clearing work plus the experiences the Company of Heaven bring to us (they could be different for each of us) are one way out.

AAM: So you are seeing what is the residual for humanity to collectively take, not only that progressive step, but the snap.

So this is how it will happen. Humanity having a snap, like my ecstacy experience, will close off a chapter for us and uplevel our experience. Just like that. I can see this now where I couldn’t see it in mid-2016.

AAM: Every time you especially enter the transformative love, that is a snap. It is not the full dramatic snap [Sahaja Samadhi or Ascension] but it is a snap. Each time, you are progressing up what you can think of as a level.

OK, up a level in consciousness, a new emotional floor.

AAM: Think of [entering] your love as flying back and forth through the portal. Now sometimes you’re aware and sometimes you’re asleep and sometimes you’re off with me. That is what you are doing and that is what humanity is doing. …

Steve: Fill me with bliss, peace, joy … I am ready!

AAM: Yes, you are.

Steve: Maybe that’s what I need to say to you. Is it bad to say, “Speed me along?”

AAM: No, it is not. It is simply a declaration of excitement, of willingness, of preparedness. I will speed you along, my friend! (1)

And so he did.

So I’m not alone in this. I’m just a willing guinea pig who gets to see a preview of the movie.

All of our snaps, if they are what he means by the word, will take us up a level.

***

To return to my main point, it’s becoming such that I can’t even have a conniving thought without a palpable reaction – in this case, of dismay.

When I was outside my body in 1977, I felt the consequences of having an emotion unsuited to the dimension I was on.

I was a Third-Dimensional being on the Fourth-Dimensional Astral Plane. Consequently I had to go back to my 3D body.

In the present case, a conniving thought was not suitable to the higher level of consciousness I was temporarily on.

Hindus might call this subdimension sattwa or purity, balance. (2) Afterlife mapmakers would call it the Higher Summerlands. (3)

Heavens, I welcome this. I am so tired of the tough-guy persona. If this is what it takes to emerge from it, I’m all for it.

And even saying that, there’s no hurrah. No patriotism. No my side/their side energy.

I just feel stable. Notice that this space becoming permanent is still not proof of Ascension. So not all spaces becoming permanent prove Ascension.

In this case, based on what Michael says, it’s a subdimensional “ascension” or uplevelling of consciousness – a “snap” or “ignition.”

It’s a scholar’s pursuit to try to locate and map a spiritual experience. But, underneath it, do I really care? No. As long as I feel better.

Footnotes

(1) “Archangel Michael on Snaps, Expansion, and Ascension,” June 6, 2017, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/06/06/archangel-michael-on-snaps-expansion-and-ascension/.

(2) See ‘The Gunas – Sattwa (Equipoise, tranquillity, peace) – Synoptic descriptions of Sattwa” in From Darkness Unto Light at http://goldengaiadb.com/index.php?title=G#The_Gunas_-_Sattwa_.28Equipoise.2C_tranquillity.2C_peace.29_-_Synoptic_descriptions_of_Sattwa

(3) See “The Astral Plane – The Higher Summerlands” in New Maps of Heaven at http://goldengaiadb.com/index.php?title=The_Astral_Plane_%E2%80%93_The_Higher_Summerlands
Swinging from the Skinny Branches | Steve Beckow Swinging from the Skinny Branches | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/04/2021 12:53:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.