Love has Come Calling | Steve Beckow



What you would see. What I would see would be shafts of light emanating from my body. Credit: istockphoto.com

By Steve Beckow, June 21, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I felt disturbed today. I felt at odds with myself. There’s no reason for it. Everything is going as well as it can.

And so I looked. What is it that disturbs my day and won’t leave me alone.

And suddenly I realized, love is trying to break out of me. Love has come calling. Michael said to me, “do not say no!” (1)

When I see it, I allow it. I remember the Arcturian Group’s counsel, if you can’t love, allow. (2)

I allow love to exude from me. I see myself blazing light from every pore. Again, a truncated experience – no bliss. No bliss —> no realization. But still, a majestic sight.

So I am actually in this toned-down experience. All of my knowledge comes to my aid at this moment. I’ve checked out each detail of similar matters to such an extent that I can relax and enjoy what’s happening. I’m not confused, concerned, or impatient.

And all of this is happening within a desireless space. The difference that makes is that I’m not adding anything from me to the now-dissipated background chatter. (3) I am simply here, observing and having an inner experience of shafts of light exuding from my body.

If the Mother were not holding back the bliss, I’d be perched on a much higher plane, briefly or permanently, and saying something weighty and deep at the moment …

… and the whole purpose of being here would be lost. Mother wanted a journalist, not a guru. (4)

For that reason, I for my part don’t simply go with the experience, but I take a break from it to record it. I know that, if the Mother desires it, she’ll return me to the experience. If not, she didn’t desire it.

***

I can’t be the only one for whom these things are happening. I’ve had emails from a few of you who’ve said things are happening for you as well. If they are happening, write an article on it. We need to get the word out.

I’m now beginning to appreciate what Michael means by “travelling interdimensionally.” Since the walk-in on June 7, when I initially found myself desireless, my mind has fallen silent.

That enables me to feel and sense more deeply; my consciousness sinks deeper than everyday-superficial, to meditatively-aware. Given that we’re on the cusp of the Fifth, that very well could be me crossing the border and coming back again – we’d call it “drifting in and out.” I have no ideas. And, as long as I experience this delicious love, I don’t really care. (5)

What a ride. There’s as much transition happening in the inner as in the outer. Both vie for my attention.

Footnotes

(1) Said in another connection but it rings in my ears nonetheless: “Please, please do not say no.” (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Aug. 5, 2020.)

(2) “Change the phrase ‘love whatever arises’ to ‘allow whatever arises.’ When you allow whatever arises from your highest level of spiritual awareness, you are loving whatever arises. To see, understand, and accept something from a level of knowing the truth that underlies the appearance is love because you are in alignment with reality — oneness.” (“The Arcturian Group through Marilyn Rafaelle, Nov. 17, 2019” at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/11/17/the-arcturian-group-through-marilyn-rafaelle-nov-17-2019/.)

(3) Constant Comment, the perennial critic, ended some years ago. But that did not end the background chatter.

(4) Divine Mother: You have chosen long long ago with Me, with Annastara [my twin flame], with ME KI AL, to be a communicator and an agent of change.

You have said to me, “Mother, what if they forget? I will remind them. I will communicate with them through words, through my passion, through my heart, through my knowing. I will communicate the love to them.”

This is your task and it is a task of change as this planet, in this great chaos, in flux, chooses, yes, by this wonderful instrument of free will, as they choose and as you choose to simply be the love. (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, April 30, 2019.)

(5) See? Didn’t the Mother say this would happen?

Divine Mother: Let me be very clear…. [if you had seen] the light as it actually is – yes, a million, billion suns – you would have simply departed. …

We don’t mean die but you would have departed the life that you have designed – yes, with us – for yourself, for the service you are providing – you would have departed and simply said, ‘I do not need to do this. I will just simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!’” (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.)

I’m aware of the pitfall and so I cooperate with the Mother, but I also know it could easily happen as she says.
Love has Come Calling | Steve Beckow Love has Come Calling | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/21/2021 02:51:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.