A Tale of Two Miracles | Steve Beckow



Approximate size of planter = A foot and a half in diameter

By Steve Beckow, April 19, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’ve had two experiences lately that I call miracles. Not a glamorous, gigantic fireworks display but both tangible and very convincing.

The first came about because a friend of mine was storing a heavy planter on my balcony and, when she moved it, it fell over and broke in two.

I dragged the two pieces to the dumpster. They were both heavy but one piece was heavier than the other.

When I reached the dumpster, I said, “Michael, you’re going to have to help me with this. I don’t know how I’m going to do it otherwise.”

I turned the smaller piece over onto its rim so I could get a good grip. It was definitely heavy. I said, “Here goes,” and put my hands underneath the rim and lifted up.

It was weightless. Weightless, weightless, weightless all the way up to the dumpster where I tossed it in like a basketball.

Wait a minute! What just happened???? Did what I think I saw and felt really occur? Am I dreaming?

Well, I have one more piece to dispose of and it’s even heavier. Let’s see what happens here. This’ll prove whether I was dreaming or not.

I turn it over on the rim with great effort. It’s a monster in weight.

I put my hands under the rim and prepare to lift it and …

… it’s weightless too, weightless, weightless, weightless all the way up to the top and then, flit, like a basketball, into the dumpster.

Ohhhh my heavens…. What just happened?

Don’t forget that I felt this with my own hands. This is not something happening “over there.” I was involved in this one. (1)

I was still shaken two days later.

That’s when the second miracle happened. I swallowed the heart pills and vitamins I take daily and they stuck in my throat. They stuck in a place where they had to come up or down, but they couldn’t stay or I’d gag. And my need was immediate.

I said, “Michael, I need help” and instantly the problem was gone. Here one second; gone the next.

It wasn’t a case of a slow dislodging, ponderous movement, and at last the blockage is gone. No, instantly it disappeared. It may as well not have existed.

To me that felt truly miraculous.

Add these to all the other things he’s done and I can say that I find things like this to be seriously confidence-building.

I hope they’re happening more often now. The next experiment to run is to see in exactly what circumstances I can expect his help.

Everything that he and I do is meant to show what’s available – not just to me but to everyone and anyone who wants to work with the angelics.

Footnotes

(1) When Michael puts out a kitchen fire, I’m not involved. When I’m lifting a heavy object that has suddenly become weightless, I’m involved.
A Tale of Two Miracles | Steve Beckow A Tale of Two Miracles | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/20/2021 01:01:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.