Website Excerpts | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart



June 13, 2020

Me: I found this old post off my blog on my website and I love it. I just left Facebook (again) this week because the energies of the Storm, the hatred and the fear coming off of all those posts and comments is overwhelming for me. I can't hack it. St Germain is helping me learn to transmute so who knows? maybe one day I'll return but I LOVE the time I spend off of Facebook.

What I realize now is that by leaving Facebook, there are so many other people I can share what I was talking about with the people who followed me, either through video or through my newsletter. Maybe I'll link from my website blog to the newsletter so that these people can hear about some of the phenomenal stuff we were discussing which never made it to a channeled video.

So here's an old post:

"Attacking Others

February 27, 2019

I get attacked in this group, by people who fancy themselves to be very spiritual. They are energy vampires. I'm feeling the effects of this now myself.

I just want to remind everybody: You're on social media. Do you see that little row of emoji's underneath where people post? They are there so you can judge the post according to whether you like or agree with it or not.

Don't judge me for being judgmental when you're judging me all the time! Every post I put up is your opportunity to stay in your ego. Every single post.

If I were really spiritual, I wouldn't even BE on social media, because the entire platform is set up to keep you in your ego.

We all know in spirituality that the shadow is meant to be transcended; that's your life's work. Hanging out on a platform that attempts to keep you in your ego, and even gives you opportunity to laugh at others and post attacking comments, I'm sure the truly spiritual would have little use for.

If you attack me or anyone else, you're being used by the dark as an agent. I have been overwhelmed by exactly this sort of thing before, after being on the receiving end of it. If you attack me or anyone else in here, you'll be ejected from the group immediately.

I tolerate social media but just barely. I don't enjoy being on here at all."


I made a good point about those emoji's. I'd like to see an, "I read this" emoji, something that doesn't express preference or judgement but still acknowledges that the post had been seen. That's all I need to know. If people get something out of it, great, if they don't, well, read the next post. If they like it that's of no consequence to me because I'll still post it, if they don't like it, same deal, I'll still post it. I don't do a popularity contest. I'm not into opinions because whether you like it or not, I'll still say it.

Others' opinions don't sway me a bit. I'll still do what I feel I need to, and say what I feel needs to be said. If I were swayed by opinions, imagine the quality of the work I'd be channeling. I say a lot of things people don't want to hear. If I'm told they need to know, then I say it.

I'm looking through my blog posts on my website and here's another one where someone commented on my post: "I don't agree with any of that." My reply was I channel people from a place of all knowing. (They're not behind the veil of amnesia like we are). I asked why she bothered following me if she didn't agree with what I was doing. In the same vein, why don't I follow some kind of plumbing company even though I have never changed a faucet in my lifetime? Why are you following something that you can't relate to? So you can rain on my parade? I just blocked her. I've had all sorts of weird experiences on social media.

Here's another post from our blog:

Galactic Federation Liberation Update: December 6 2017

Battle Update


Me: Ivo, can I have a minute please?

Ivo: My dear, you can have all the time you like.

Me: (giggling) Okay, for something non-personal..... (laughter)

Ivo: Yes, what can I answer for you today?

Me: I reference that space junk that was reported to have fallen in Japan and you said that there have been incursions. A friend has expressed concern over people being killed. Has anyone been killed as you've tried to liberate earth?

Ivo: My dear, we do not kill. To kill is a breach of the Universal laws we live by. To kill others is not possible by those who love, such as we. We have indeed fired shots, many as a matter of fact, at the earth forces that dog our every effort to liberate you. Of course we have expected this and are prepared. Our plan is this: as we encounter your vessels, as they shoot they are put into suspended animation. We then remove them from their ships and they are placed in a containment area upon the Moon. (a jail! LMAO I'm sensing from him it's not quite that nasty.....)

Me: Oh, so that's been taken as well! (referring to the Moon) )(Project Mjolnir)

Ivo: Yes my dear, otherwise we would have incurred fighting on our rear flank as we try to liberate you. The galactic space around your planet is clear of enemy ships.

Me: So you place these shocked people on the moon and....

Ivo: They are “debriefed” by our people.

Me: So they have to fire at you first? That's the rules?

Ivo: Yes, my dear. Our actions are defensive. If they leave us alone, which they do not do, we leave them alone. We take as little action as is necessary to achieve our goals. Everything we do is a response to being provoked by earth forces.

Me: Well, except the initial approach of earth. They would tend to take your surrounding earth and guarding all the portals as a hostile act.

Ivo: Yes, (smiling) and this has called them to action, where we can respond.

Me: So you're just taking out the cabal members on the earth and then you get attacked by planes and then you can shoot at them and choppers but you remove the people first.

Ivo: Yes, that would be a summary.

Me: So the planes and military armaments are ...

Ivo: Neutralized. We dissolve them. Occasionally there are pieces that fall to earth....

Me: Have any of your ships been damaged?

Ivo: No. They cannot hurt us.

Me: Are you still tired?

Ivo: I have a relief man who comes to give me sleep breaks. Yes, we have a rotating general who gives the commanders sleep breaks.

Me and the people in my group were talking about the reports of booms heard in the skies all over earth, so Ivo explained it. They were fighting in lower earth orbit, and he says they're still taking out all the cities built above our planet by the dark. I can see some of them astrally and at times I see how they have connected what looks like water systems to their world. I've seen piping installations that run out of the St Lawrence River and turn upward to who knows where..... they've got their invisible world connected to our world, and they fly planes around. I can see them at times. They're flying and just disappear but they've taken on the shape of actual planes.

Here's another one on the battle above earth:

UFO Entering Galactic Portal (during ongoing Federation battle to free Earth!)

December 3, 2017

Me: Ivo, what are we looking at here?

Ivo: My dear your friend is a very astute photographer and observer of the ships. I am happy that she can see this and help to inform others of what is happening. You put so much merit in visual evidence.

Yes, your friend is a gatekeeper, one whose energy holds the connection to other points in the light universe so that portals can be built for us to travel back and forth to your earth. What she is viewing is the vortex itself that is attached to Gaia now, the vortex we jump in and out of to travel interdimensionally. The dots she is seeing are ships that are making this transition, yes.

Me: So there's a portal at your friend's location inTexas and there's an energy vortex attached to this portal, as part of it, and the ships go into the portal and raise their vibration to go to other dimensions. Wow. I couldn't make that up. (I seriously couldn't).

So they're being chased by helicopters and other “secret” military vehicles?

Ivo: My dear, yes, when we are close to your vibration or just above it, they can sense us. We have to stay in higher vibrations to avoid being deteted. We can do our work from there.

Me: wow, thanks Ivo! I feel totally sci-fi now.

Ivo: My dear, this is not fiction. This will be your reality soon as well. (He wishes I could remember).

Video 1 UFO entering portal:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO_jUSw7HE



Video 2 UFO entering portal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HUQqn9cxE



Lightworker, this Happens as you Sleep

1/17/2018

Me: Ivo, what happens while you sleep? What happens to lightworkers who visit the astral at night time? Have they ever been onboard a ship?

Ivo: Many times. We monitor all of our lightworkers' health and make adjustments to their DNA in the physical body. Of course to do this outside the physical we have access so there is no need to go on a ship. Other things we have the lightworkers on ship for are for counselling, yes, you get one on one counselling to help you through your challenges on earth.

Me: We bloody well need it, Ivo!

Ivo: I see we are due for a session, my dear.

Me: Funny!

Ivo: You are also being schooled in how to deal with current circumstances on earth. And also learning about the future on earth and this is done in a class-like setting.

Some lightworkers are also taken by the dark side as well. They must become aware in order to stop it. It is the course of self-empowerment. The primary contract on your earth is with the dark side, to help with growth of the soul through your fight with the dark. Yes, it is a contract. (Me: One they took advantage of, apparently. Ivo: They did. They did not stick to the original contract, such as was the case with the deal on earth with the American gov't that led to the battling that Phil Schneider speaks of at Dulce, NM). These contracts are beginning to abate now and as Sharon has found out, this leads to becoming unstuck. Behaviours that were previously binding and there was no way out of, are now being changed. Energies are shifting.

So yes, we take you on board our ships. Also you go because there is need for rest and recreation as well as counselling, schooling and healing. Some take these memories back to conscious waking life with them; others do not. This has to do with one's vibrational level. If the vibration is high enough and the memory can be dealt with in the physical with integrity, you may keep it. Otherwise it is “forgotten” upon waking.

Me: I don't remember a lot, Ivo.

Ivo: My dear, you are at a point where you are still dealing with the dark past of your childhood. This must be dealt with and your vibration raised. You see change is occurring. Many do not have the damage to the extent that you have had, so they are more advanced. It is easier to damage an empathic, double stranded child than it is to damage a 10 stranded empathic child. More light is in the latter.

Me: I thought I brought light in with me.

Ivo: You do carry higher energies but these you were shut off from because of your family's treatment of you. (If I'm shut down now, I'll be invinceable when I'm untethered!)

Yes, you understand now that certain feeling states, such as guilt and doubt, are you pointing the wrong direction .... you must look into yourself, not away to the ones who would seek to create that doubt within you.

Me: I see. I want to know how many lightworkers know Ashtar?

Ivo: He has met with all of you, personally. You are all on a one-on-one basis with him whenever you need him.

Me: Crap! That man is awesome!

Ivo: He is. He leaves you to your helpers to make your way through your work but if you need him, call him. He will help you.

Me: What tools do the dark side use to take lightworkers?

Ivo: They use primarily your ignorance of the fact and once you get a hint that something may be happening, your denial of it. You must put your full force into not being taken again. Stand in your light. Refuse to allow it to happen. Connect with your light. That is always the way to fight any darkness. Regain your true power. (I know he's not telling me more because I'm seeing images but Ivo only tells me what I can pass on to lightworkers to empower them, not to scare the crap out of them.

Me: How do people know they have been taken? They erase your memories of it...

Ivo: Yes and you see that your hypnosis can unearth these memories. There is knowledge of this on your planet already, for example lost time. Read but also watch a video of a contactee talking about their experience. Yes most of your would become afraid but also watch to see if there is any other indication that this may be occurring to you. Read up on the subject. Also if you are focused on that subject at all, then your higher self may be trying to tell you something. Sometimes it is morbid curiousity but other times there is a reason. You need to become familiar with your intentions: why you do what you do. Very important to master one's reality. There is so much to learn for you.

Me: Okay so we go to the astral at night when we're sleeping but we sometimes our physical bodies are taken for work on them.

Ivo: Yes, your bodies are strong but much has been done to weaken them. If our lightworkers die then we are lost. It is imperative we keep you alive. I know you do not worry about getting cancer or any such thing because you sense that we keep your health up. Anything we have not corrected is for your learning.

Me: Okay, thanks!

I've put all sorts of things on my blog that either made it to video or didn't, but nonetheless it's a hodgepodge of information and well worth reading. http://sharonandIvo.weebly.com

Also on my website are articles, including articles on How to Deal with Dark Attacks. The link will be below in the description.

https://sharonandIvo.weebly.com/faq-3-dark-attacks.html

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871
Website Excerpts | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Website Excerpts | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/13/2020 10:38:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.