On Being a Sensitive | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart



June 13, 2020

Me: Last night, I had a horrible night's sleep. I got out of bed because I couldn't sleep at 10 a.m., stubbed my toe making the bed and then went outside and slopped water all over my shoes trying to lift a bucket. I said, "Wonder what timeline I'm on? What the H happened last night? What did I do?"

Allow me to explain what was going on.

Yes, I already have an adrenal imbalance. I have more energy at night time instead of during the day, so I sometimes work well into the morning and then go to bed late, which is what I did last night. What I did after I stopped working on my photo page on my website, which is worth a view, is look through YouTube for videos.

One guy had a video of Australia as depicted in the Mad Max movies, so I thought, "Okay, I get a little tour of Australia, that'd be nice." What I got was a tour through Australia, yes, but I also got to see scenes from the movie, specifically a gang rape scene, a gang stalking scene, a man being burnt to death in his car, and then he spoke of the scene where Mad Max's wife and son were found by the gang and he used some Australian word I didn't understand and it's probably better that I didn't because then I don't know exactly which way they were murdered.

You can argue this is just a movie. I've heard that so many times. It is a movie, but your mind reacts as if it's true, and your body creates a stress response while you watch it.

I just backed off of Facebook this week because the anger, stress and fear on my timeline were too much to take. It was debilitating. I have actually managed to have periods of feeling well, feeling happy and even feeling some bliss since I walked away. When I'm on Facebook, it is debilitating for me - it always affects my moods adversely.

Some people will hear this and think, "Ah! She's just a sissy!" But there are people who are truly more sensitive to stimulus, and I might add that this works to the positive as well. Put yourself in the right situation, put yourself in the right mindset, or find a good mate, and you'll be in seventh heaven. People who are more sensitive are easily (re)traumatized by what we call entertainment, and if you watch movies at all, you've probably come to realize that action flicks are out, certain actors like Mel Gibson, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone are off your viewing menu, if not movies altogether. You also have to be careful of what you expose yourself to with respect to reading because in fiction books, the authors have figured out that the more rapes and murders you write into the story, the more the book seems to sell.

TV, specifically the news, is also out because of the violent content.

What is dopamine stimulation for some people is horrifyingly traumatizing for others.

I also believe that many people are using in order to shut down overstimulation of their emotions. Our stressful face paced world, with its overstimulus, billboards, heavy traffic, frequent chaos, frequent arguing, is more than most people can take. The way they deal with it is by eating, drinking, doing drugs or using other escape methods to manage their emotions.

For the sensitive it's a question of waiting until the rest of the world wakes up to realize you were just ahead of them, but in the meantime, you have to limit what you expose yourself to and who you expose yourself to.

Speaking of which, my neighbours next door are all practising alcoholics so I need to give them a wide berth. These are people who are living in their own scenario, which is another thing that using allows you to do - to escape and to create your own fantasy world where you are the star in it and nobody can hurt you.

There are people who are highly sensitive empaths who have multi-dimensional capacity. These people have to move away from Matrix life in order to maintain their sanity. I'm one of them.

If you're one of these people, please take my advice and understand you are different. And that's okay. People will call you names because you're not a tough guy like they are but these people are usually addicts who are cut off from most of their emotions. My father was. That's how come he traumatized his children: he was cut off from his own feelings. He only expressed anger.

Someone wrote a meme that I really like: Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.

The other thing I'd like to point out is children's television. I have watched Sesame Street with my niece's children and it didn't seem too bad. Some of the cartoons seemed okay too. But when I was a kid, we watched Bugs Bunny and the Road Runner, which was fraught with violence. The coyote falling off the edge of cliffs, blowing up dynamite, being crushed by a huge boulder. Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd, who would shoot off Daffy Duck's face and spin his bill around. All violent. Children shouldn't be exposed to that.

Then I read Fairy Tales. Oh yeah, great. Red Riding Hood meets a wolf, who runs ahead of her to eat her grandmother. The witch entices Hansel and Gretel to her home so she can cook them in a pot.

Lovely stuff.

If you want your children not to be traumatized, don't read them these stories. And for the sensitive child, you'd be surprised what they find saddening. I cry whenever I see trees being cut down, for example and I'm no child anymore.

Me: Ivo, your comments please.

Ivo: My love, you are that sensitive and it warms my heart that you still have that much of us left within you and you know it. Life in the galaxy is nothing like the death culture that is created upon your world. All people should turn their backs on violence, whether it be physical or verbal violence. At some time in the future, you will join the Galactic Federation, but your world will have expunged its violent ways and sought the ways of peace before acceptance will be permitted.

We are not violent people. Reptilians, draconians and archons are low vibrational and violent. You are under their rule right now and this is changing in great strides by the day.

As Ashtar has said, at some point a frequency fence will be put around your planet to disallow violence. Any violent behaviour will not be allowed to continue. If you pick up a gun, it will drop from your hands. If you raise your fist in anger, your arm will drop by your side. Your people will learn how to be non-violent because it will be impossible not to.

Those of higher frequency must set limits for themselves. They cannot expose themselves to everything that poisons the minds of others of lower frequency. It will only cause you grief and turn your life upside down. Sharon now is catching up on lost sleep and will be very careful about what she watches when she is on youtube.

Me: Better believe it. I've watched more home reconstruction and planting a garden videos than I care to mention. I've seen pretty much everything I can watch. I'm not interested in videos about rock star egos and how they didn't get along although these keep popping up. I like the music, the lifestyle you can keep.

Ivo: You must learn to be discerning otherwise suffer the consequences. That is unfortunate but you must learn to take good care of yourself and love yourself to the best of your ability considering the violent, apathetic world you live in. Remember what entertains others is poison for you.

My love, more will wake up to this truth. That they must discern what is good for them and what is not, and walk away from those who malign them for their values.

Respecting your limitations in relating to the physical world around you helps you to go within and enjoy your sensitive nature more. Yes, many have been taught that it too, is a burden, but it is a gift. Your sensitivity puts you in touch with those of the higher realms more readily than those who do not have it, your sensitivity allows you to hold true to your higher values and helps you with your ascension. Creating new boundaries is a question of accepting and respecting your limitations which are not limitations at all, but a new direction for you - inwards rather than focusing on the outside which is misleading to say the least. Your limitations in the physical world are your strengths in the non-physical.

Me: Yes. Thank you Ivo.

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871
On Being a Sensitive | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart On Being a Sensitive | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/13/2020 10:35:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.