Meeting with an Elemental | Awakening Spark

Meeting with an Elemental

August 21, 2019
By Narendra Mishra



Meeting with an Elemental

Awakening Spark, 20/8/2019

https://awakeningspark.com/blog/meeting-with-an-elemental

Readers of my blog will know that I don’t consider myself a ‘dream walker’ or someone who regularly receives information from dreams. Yet, I’m no stranger to astral travel during dream state (1). This morning proved to be one such occurrence for me. It was my very first meeting with an elemental spirit.

In the wee hours of the morning, a time sacred to Hindus as Brahmamuhurta – or the time presided over by the Creator, Brahma – my astral journey in dreamtime began.

I suddenly became aware that I was in a vehicle travelling to a temple. Somehow, I missed my turn and ended up going along a strange path. I was unperturbed and decided to follow the road.

Eventually I ended up at another temple in a remote location, surrounded by forest. As I pulled into the car park I realised that service was in progress in the temple.

I came out of the vehicle and was milling about in the driveway, in conversation with someone when I heard a commotion among the trees on the other side of the road.

I turned to see a large treant, an elemental caretaker of trees, walking out of the forest toward me. I went up to greet him with hands folded to my heart, the universal greeting of Namaste.

He greeted me with a deep penetrating look and a sad smile.

“You have to stop the pollution,” he said gravely.

My chest heaved as a wave of grief washed over me.

“I am trying,” I replied, emotionally, “but there are so many humans that just don’t get it.”

Just then a black SUV came seemingly out of nowhere, reversing as if to hit the treant. I rushed to the driver’s side of the vehicle in an attempt to stop the vehicle from the impending crash.

To my surprise, the driver was another treant who spoke to me, “We have already morphed and adapted to humans several times. The next adaptation will not be pleasant to humans.” (2)

Just like that the dream ended and I awoke from my astral travel, both astounded at my unexpected encounter with elementals and the gravity of the situation.

I wondered why they chose to contact me in the first place. Though I’m aware of environmental issues and try to do my part, I’m in no way an environmental activist. Perhaps my role is simply that of communicator – one which I’m fulfilling through this blog.

​How can we help this sad situation? Knowledge is power. We need to educate ourselves and others. Research and spread the word. Use social media wisely to generate awareness and interest. If you feel moved, start or join an activist group.

A great resource to get started is UN Environment. Undoubtedly, each country and district will have their own guidelines tailored specifically to its own needs.

As Lightworkers we’re already aware that the current mission of Ascension is focused on Earth and ALL of Her inhabitants. We’re already aware that ALL of creation is Divine Consciousness expressed variously as flora and fauna, minerals and elements.

Perhaps it’s time now that we take up the call for authentic Lightworker Leadership in the area of conservation of the environment. (3)

Footnotes

(1) See for example, my most profound awakening experience on the morning of December 20, 2012: Two Unusual Experiences in Tobago.

(2) I have paraphrased the second line since it was not clear exactly what was said. It did have some ominous undertones though.

(3) Synchronistically, Steve Beckow of the Golden Age of Gaia has been inspired recently to raise awareness of Lightworker Leadership recently. See for example, “The Essential Qualities of a Global Leader,” Aug. 20, 2019, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/08/20/the-essential-qualities-of-a-global-leader/

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Meeting with an Elemental | Awakening Spark Meeting with an Elemental | Awakening Spark Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/21/2019 01:11:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.