Wherever “Here” is | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, August 12, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Now that I’ve watched the experience of ecstasy come and go, I can share about the quandary I was in.

To begin with, Archangel Michael has identified ecstasy as belonging to the Twelfth Dimension:

Steve: The space that I call transformative love, what dimension is it?

AAM: It is the seventh dimension.

Steve: Then what dimension is bliss?

AAM: It is between eight and nine.

Steve: And ecstasy?

AAM: Twelfth. (1)

So ecstasy is native to the Twelfth Dimension. And I can see why. The sense of completion is utterly liberating and the Twelfth Dimension is known as the dimension of completion.

So the first part of my quandary is that there is no way that I was or could have been in the Twelfth Dimension and still remain in a physical body. I would have burst its bonds and considered all this a dream. (2)

So, I don’t dispute its origins and nature, but I can’t help thinking that the experience must have been toned down.

Nonetheless, whereas toned-down experiences in the past have usually meant no access to bliss, this one was more than blissful – just not fully so, I suspect.

Do I know where I was? No and that’s the second part of the quandary: These experiences don’t come with a map and a Michelin Guide.

My best guess is that my experience of ecstasy was toned down in order to allow me to write about it and still remain in a physical body. That leaves me ignorant as to where to place the actual experience on our new maps of heaven.

If you treat what I shared about ecstasy as a small taste of the item in question, I’m pretty sure that would fulfill its purpose.

So please be clear: I’m not saying I had a Twelfth-Dimensional experience. I’m saying I had an experience of ecstasy, which was probably toned down to allow me to remain “here,” wherever “here” is.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 20, 2016.

(2) Do I know exactly what I would have done? No. But I know that Michael and the Mother have warned me against going too far.
Wherever “Here” is | Steve Beckow Wherever “Here” is | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/12/2021 10:14:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.