Love and Awareness as a Path Home | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, January 10, 2024

(Golden Age of Gaia)

An awareness writer writes about what’s right here, right now. One who is not an awareness writer might gloss over it, censor themselves, and so on.

In many occupations – such as the military, surgical, aeronautical – it won’t be appropriate to be dwelling on how we feel about something, what we notice about our behavior, etc. We need to have our attention on the external world.

But the awareness writer has freed themself, it’s hoped, from working-world obligations and dedicated their life to unfolding publicly, as their contribution to building Nova Earth.

***

To what end do we focus on and employ awareness?

God is awareness, just as God is also existence and love (Sat-Chit-Ananda). I am Steve. I’m also human and male.

Since God is everything, there’s nothing that God or love is not.

Like scissors and paper, love and awareness triumph over (dispel) hate and ignorance.

My love and awareness is in fact my sadhana or spiritual practice. It involves correspondingly expanding what I’m prepared to be responsible for.

And it brings me closer and closer to the middle, the center, the balance point. (Which is itself a portal to the higher dimensions.)

***

In practicing self-awareness, I seem to always come back to the purpose of life. It has always been my starting point since 1987. (1)

The purpose of life is know ourselves as we truly are. And who we truly are is God.

Why that purpose? I’ve said it many times and never tire of saying it again: When one of us realizes who we are, God meets God. For that meeting was all of this created.

(You may write that on my tombstone. Oh, no tombstone this lifetime? Ooooooooh-Kay!)

Love and awareness are the tools of this sadhana.

Love draws us inexorably to our destination. And, apparently, love coming up from our hearts draws the divine to us as well Psalm 91:14:

“Because he hath set his love upon me, I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.”

Sri Ramakrishna agrees:

“The means of realizing God are ecstasy of love and devotion — that is, one must love God. … One realizes God easily through devotion.” (2)

One can feel the truth of this statement. When I draw love up from my heart and send it to the Mother, I feel a blissful response that uplifts me. Nothing I do gets a more immediate response than sending love to God. (3)

And I end up feeling closer to Mother/Father One in the process. I can see a person losing themselves in ecstatic love for God. (4) And I can see them being drawn to the Divine as if by a magnet, a magnet of love.

The purpose of life is in the end an act of recognition, of knowing, “I am God.” (5) The final act is one in the domain of knowledge … and “unknowing.” Awareness has us develop the discrimination needed to distinguish the Real from the unreal.

Love and awareness are both vital tools on the path and the journey back Home.

Download Transformative Awareness here: https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Transformative-Awareness-R11.pdf

Footnotes

(1) On March 13, 1987, I experienced a vision of the purpose of life. See The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment-3.pdf, especially “Ch. 13. Epilogue.”

(2) Paramahansa Ramakrishna in GSR, 107.

(3) With one exception: When the Mother or Michael gives me a direct signal (previously agreed upon).

(4) Not in the cards for me, who needs to stay present to what’s happening.

(5) “I am God” is Brahmajnana and still within the 3rd/4th Dimension. Ascension for me, is further on, and here I may differ from Matthew. For me, Ascension as an event, at the culmination of Ascension as a process, is marked by the onset of Sahaja Nirvikalpa Samadhi, a full and permanent heart opening. It may be gentle or it may happen as a snap or ignition, according to the sources I follow.

The Divine Mother expresses her agreement here on one point:

Steve Beckow: I’m trying to understand what level of enlightenment Ascension corresponds to. And I think it’s beyond the normal seventh-chakra enlightenment. I think it is what is called — and I’ll make this clear to readers — sahaja samadhi. Am I correct?

Divine Mother: Yes, it is beyond what you think of with your seven chakras. … We have emerged from the Third-Dimensional realm, which is that reference point for the chakra system, into the new. So yes, you are correct, in this question and in this statement. (“The Divine Mother: Come to Me as I Come to You – Part 1/2,” Oct. 17, 2012, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/10/17/the-divine-mother-come-to-me-as-i-come-to-you-part-12/.)
Love and Awareness as a Path Home | Steve Beckow Love and Awareness as a Path Home | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 1/11/2024 05:16:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.