Three Opposing Energies | Steve Beckow

Three Opposing Energies

October 3, 2019
by Steve Beckow



I have to tell you what a problem I’m having with three seemingly-opposing energies. Three apparently-antagonistic sides of myself.

Warrior Side

One side says “Stop!” to the Deep State and to international human-rights abusers who are apparently not part of the Deep State. This voice comes from my gut, my will.

Hey, what’s hard about stopping? Stopping is the easiest thing in the world to do. I’m not asking people to jump through hoops. Just stop.

In saying “Stop!” I realize that those who are simply wanting to elevate, to use Suzi’s word, may find this note to be jarring. That becomes a factor that weighs on me.

Nevertheless there is a warrior side of me that needs to be acknowledged, who wants all human-rights abuses on the planet to stop. I’m even willing to put a date to it: by Jan. 1, 2020.

So there’s that side of me.

Service Side

The second is the side of my mission, what Hindus might call “dharma” (duty) or seva (service).

That duty is to be a neutral voice, an honest broker, a bridge between the galactics and terrestrials. Allegiance to it comes from my adult consciousness state.

This side of me has been told, repeatedly, that even being a pipeline is a side event. The main event is Disclosure. (1)

It’s been told not to enter the lists, the fray, the battle. There are those for whom that’s in their soul contract; it isn’t in mine.

Consequently, this side draws back from what the first side wants – to join battle.

Heart Side

The third side is that of my heart, which just wants to love everybody. This urge comes from my soul, deeply seated in the spiritual heart.

And then there’s a third side of me, assuming increasing importance, and that’s the side that experiences love and bliss.

Love and bliss are both universal and both flow; they cannot be channeled or contained.

So when I feel the love or bliss arise from my heart, all I want to do is open my arms and share it with everyone. This is love’s impact.

Especially all the people who were seriously abused as children and now are human-rights abusers themselves.

This side of me arises when I call up the love from my heart with my inbreath. As if I was smelling a wonderful flower. Or drawing in a really-deep breath.

I bring up a deep wave of love. And because it must flow, I send it out to the world on the outbreath.

Higher-dimensional love satisfies to the depths of one’s being. Harmful thoughts do not arise in it.

We had it right a long time ago: Make love; not war.

If we all drew love up from our hearts (make love) and sent it out to the world, there’d be no wars. (And we will, in the future. It’s called Ascension.)

This side of me is not an active side. Except if you call hugging active.

Back to me, the operator, the participant/observer.

How does one manage the three? Because I’m going to need to.

You have your mission as well and may find yourself in exactly the same position.

I’m simply resting with the paradoxes that arise from having three distinct sides to myself at this moment.

I’m allowing the cognitive dissonance (irritability) that goes with it to be there and inviting the paradigmatic breakthrough that should follow – my “Aha!” moment or realization. (2)

That breakthrough starts with awareness.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael: Do not forget. You are a communicator first and foremost and, yes, there will be a flurry of activity in the establishment and a flurry of activity in the grounding. But first and foremost, dear heart, you are a communicator on process, on truth.

You are a bridge to your star brothers and sisters. The money is just a side event. The main event has yet to occur. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 2, 2013.)

AAM: Do not become overly enmeshed in the money issues. Yes, it is good to be generous, sharing, philanthropic.

But your primary purpose, as you know, is to be the communicator, and particularly as things emerge to be the go-between, between not only us [celestials] but also the star brothers and sisters as well. Do not lose your primary focus. (Ibid., Aug. 27, 2013.)

(2) On the process of paradigmatic breakthrough, see:

“The Principles of Largescale Employment Projects – Part 2/2,”
February 23, 2016, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/02/23/the-principles-of-largescale-employment-projects-part-22/

“Paradigm Shift,” October 26, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/10/26/paradigm-shift/

“Paradigmatic Breakthrough – Part 1/4,” February 4, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/02/04/paradigmatic-breakthrough-part-14/

“Paradigmatic Breakthrough – Part 4/4,” February 7, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/02/07/paradigmatic-breakthrough-part-44/

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Three Opposing Energies | Steve Beckow Three Opposing Energies | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/03/2019 02:37:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.