Archangel Michael on the Way Forward (Part 2/3) | Steve Beckow

Archangel Michael on the Way Forward – Part 2/3

October 3, 2019
by Steve Beckow



(Continued from Part 1, yesterday.)

Steve: I’m sure you heard me all week grumbling and groaning, so you know where I’m at as well as, if not better than, I do.

How would you feel if I asked you to be relieved of this assignment of writing appeals for the blog which I’m finding harder and harder to do as time goes on.

AAM: Well, I have just spoken to you of your own free choice and free will. But let me explain. I understand. Trust me. I understand how hard it is to ask for help.

I am a tireless warrior but often I observe, yes, even the angelics, my legion of blue, angelic and in form and in many species of various forms. And I am always careful and aware and watchful to make sure that these legions and those who serve so tirelessly to and for the Mother, the Father, the One, that there is enough balance and blend of play and laughter and glee.

So I know the difficulty at times when the troops are tired and yet again something occurs either in your universe or elsewhere and I have to ask for help.

Now what is ridiculous in all of this is that the legion of blue is always waiting, ready, willing and able, and they want to be asked for help.

But it is difficult at times. And it is difficult for you, a strong, in-form male, particular socio/economic/cultural [mindset?], to ask for help. In many ways, sweet one, this has been your Achilles heel, not only in writing appeals and asking for donations, for money, but – in many lifetimes – you are fiercely independent and you literally can’t stand asking for help.

And so I know that this has been a massive lesson, learning, undertaking for you and that is why I have repeatedly suggested to you – because one of the things that happens is that you feel you are carrying the banner, forging ahead and there is a tendency at times for you to forget or to not feel … maybe that is more appropriate … how supported you are.

And there have been controversy and difficult moments in all of this unfoldment, have there not?

Steve: Yes.

AAM: But I understand what you say. So if you say to me that you wish – and more importantly that you declare – that you choose not to to seek support in this form, then I say fine. I agree.

But, and there is a huge “but” here, sweet one, that does not mean that you will not be seeking support in other ways.

Steve: Yesterday we discussed beginning a forum or discussion group. We’d charge a small amount of money, not a great deal, but it would be a start.

I don’t want to charge for any of the material on the blog, Lord. I want a child in Africa to be able to access it. That’s probably the most fundamental financial decision regarding the blog. And yet that’s the blog’s primary output.

AAM: Yes. We understand that position and it is a position that you have been encouraged in. (1) That does not mean, sweet angel, that you should not actively consider advertisements.

(Concluded in Part 3, tomorrow.)

Footnotes

(1) I thought the idea was mine!

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Archangel Michael on the Way Forward (Part 2/3) | Steve Beckow Archangel Michael on the Way Forward (Part 2/3) | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/03/2019 02:36:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.