Battle of Memes in a War of Words | Steve Beckow

Battle of Memes in a War of Words

October 11, 2019
by Steve Beckow



What a crazy situation we’re in.

Political debate has descended into name-calling.

People are inventing memes as fast as they can so that what used to be fairly-distinguishable positions now mean whatever you want them to.

What do “right” and “left” signify any more? Anything you want, right?

And what happened to the “center”? Well, I tell you, that’d be my position if I thought taking one would work.

Michael assesses the situation:

“Humans (and now I speak for the collective again) have lost the sense of prudence, of balance. It is extremes, extremes in behaviour, extremes in emotionality, extremes in belief systems…

“Bring them back to the centre.” (1)

Back to balance, moderation, groundedness, calmness, stillness.

Memes are fine to rally people. But they also trivialize political debate. They’re not new. “Give me liberty or give me death” is a meme. They have their pros and cons.

Meanwhile, in the world outside the Internet right now, there seem to be issues piled on issues and complexity piled on complexity.

Here’s one case in point to illustrate the complexity: Greta Thunberg. Yes, I admire her. And yet some folks represent her as being influenced by Soros et al. Do I know if she’s influenced by Soros? No, I don’t.

More complexity: Do I believe in the view of climate change that Greta holds? No, I don’t. You know that I accept the galactic view that the climate is in fact being brought to a universally-temperate state. (2)

But I admire her willingness to spark a global movement. At sixteen? Heavens, I was smoking my lungs out and looking cool.

But let’s not stop with Greta. Let’s add another layer of complexity to reporting climate change as an issue.

Some people whose point of view I share, who are quite well known to lightworkers, use ad hominem arguments (personal attacks), memes, proof by repetition, bias, etc., etc., as their argumentation – shaming and blaming their subjects.

I won’t use non-credible articles like these as evidence despite the stature of the author in the lightworker community. So even research from my colleagues is sometimes unusable for – in a word – bias and.

So now what?

How do I make sense of this maze of issues, that just keeps on growing in complexity?

Folks, I tell you now, I’m not going to try. Michael once told me:

Archangel Michael: You have stood at the edge of the fray and you have inserted not only rationality but a sense of balance and of light and of peace. So for this I commend you.

Steve: But go no further, right?

AAM: Yes. Because this has the energy of quicksand. It will suck you dry. (3)

I totally know he’s right. Suck us dry. That’s why I never chose to look into this area in any depth. The closest I came to it was reading How to Succeed in Office Politics when I was a young office employee.

Taking a side (pro-Trump, anti-Trump, pro-Greta, anti-Greta, pro-Dems, anti-Dems) immediately lowers one’s consciousness under the weight of duality and the density it brings.

The Divine Mother has asked us to “build what is divinely beautiful. I give you my divine authority to do so.” (4) I’m convinced that if we build what is divinely beautiful, the recalcitrants will come. (5)

On top of that, I get joy out of building the new. I very much honor those, like Greta, who are playing a much-needed global-activist role amid all the chaos. When the work of rejuvenating Mother Earth begins, I fully expect to see Greta in the vanguard.

I’m grateful that Suzi enjoys tracking the political side.

Meanwhile, I’ll be over here, taking note of major events and trends. But otherwise I’ll be quietly continuing to lay out the elements of a cross-cultural spirituality, exploring what we might do after the Reval to build Nova Earth, tracking the delegations, and explaining what’s happening right now in individual and collective consciousness.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 14, 2019.

(2) See “Climate Change is not Caused by “Global Warming” – Part 1/2 (Repost),” August 3, 2019, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/08/03/climate-change-is-not-caused-by-global-warming-part-1-2-repost/

“Climate Change is not Caused by “Global Warming” – Part 2/2 (Repost),” August 4, 2019, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/08/04/climate-change-is-not-caused-by-global-warming-part-2-2-repost/

“Is Climate Change a Global Disaster?,” March 2, 2019, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/03/02/is-climate-change-a-global-disaster/

(3) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Sept. 2, 2016.

(4) “Transcript ~ The Divine Mother: Take Up Your Divine Authority, AHWAA, February 23, 2017,” 5ebruary 28, 2017, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/02/28/transcript-divine-mother-take-divine-authority-ahwaa-february-23-2017/

(5) My belief is that those who have the strength to make the transition from major bad apple to lightworker will follow our lead when they get that we’re not following theirs, admit that theirs is failing, and see what we’re building instead.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Battle of Memes in a War of Words | Steve Beckow Battle of Memes in a War of Words | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/11/2019 11:16:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.