Walking into the Golden Age, Not Being Pushed | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, January 4, 2024

(Golden Age of Gaia)

One more day of reflection? This is doing me a world of good.

I’m a working machine who’s forgotten his instructions in the midst of seasonal celebrations.

This is as close to a reflection as a working machine gets. … And that’s what I wanted to share about, to regain clarity.

Back in 2016, Archangel Michael said to me, although I’m an incarnated angel, as is everyone on Earth at this time: (1)

Archangel Michael: Dear heart, you are in form. There is only so much that, as human being, any human being can manage. Yes, there will be a different kind of busyness in future years, but not if you are lying on the ground dead. (2)

And just to show you that our archangel will do things to have us rest if we won’t do them ourselves:

Steve: Did you bring on the onset of MSSA [or methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus] to have me relax and just spend some [more] time in the hospital?

AAM: Yes.

Steve: I thought you did! Oh, boy. That is so funny!

AAM: There is a part of you, even when we suggested to you that timeout was required, that doesn’t know what that means.

Yah, I took my laptop in to the hospital. My bad.

Steve: Yes, that’s right. That’s why you called me “wildcard” to [Blue Star], right?

AAM: Yes and your Higher Self, your Universal Self has given permission for these overrides.

Steve: I thought it was funny when it happened. I could see your hand in it. (3)

I’ve given Michael blanket permission to pull my strings anyways so there’s no need to consult with my Higher Self even. But I suspected his hand prevented me from departing and escaping … hospital food.

***

My work is indistinguishable from my play. And to know from the Divine Mother that this is what I should be doing anyways, it’s, as Michael once said, a win/win/win/win/win. (4)

But, wait, I should give you my instructions. Remember: Everyone on the planet is an angel (angelic, properly; angel, for simplicity).

What you’re hearing from the Divine Mother I invite you to hear as if it were said to you with appropriate substitutions:

Divine Mother: You have chosen long long ago with Me, with Annastara [my twin flame], with ME KI AL, to be a communicator and an agent of change.

You have said to me, “Mother, what if they forget? I will remind them. I will communicate with them through words, through my passion, through my heart, through my knowing. I will communicate the love to them.”

This is your task and it is a task of change as this planet, in this great chaos, in flux, chooses, yes, by this wonderful instrument of free will, as they choose and as you choose to simply be the love. (5)

So now, for my intention, substitute your intention. Imagine you making the commitment to the Divine Mother because she chose every one of us and you undoubtedly DID make a commitment!

OK, I’m glad to have taken the time to sort all that out. To remind myself of what I’m doing here, of why certain things happen and others don’t.

I do it publicly because I play a writer’s role as Everyman. (6)

I can breathe better. How do I know I’m on the track of the truth? Because the truth will set me free. If the thing spoken has me feel freer, then I know I’m on the track of the truth.

***

How about if we all make one New Year’s resolution in the year ahead. That resolution, if I had my wish, would be to speak civilly to each other.

We can see where ridicule, hurtful memes, and that whole poop-show has taken us – to the brink of world war and extinction, fighting mad at each other. An international cycle of conflict. (7) A global near-death experience, as Juan O. Savin called it. (8)

If we don’t learn now from our lack of wisdom, well, we’ll lose the ability to say that we as a species walked into the Golden Age rather than being pushed.

I want to walk into the Golden Age, not flee there, seeking shelter from the storm.

Footnotes

(1) See An Explosion in the Meaning of Humanness at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/An-Explosion-in-the-Meaning-of-Humanness-12.pdf

(2) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 5, 2016. (Hereafter, AAM.)

(3) AAM, Nov. 26, 2019. Not only this but he had the physicians thinking for a time that it was MRSA, a methicillin-resistent variety, so it was a big deal and I for sure wasn’t going anywhere. Then some time later they discovered, whaddya know? It was only MSSA. On and on. You’re watching an archangel at work with his land-based co-creative partner.

(4) Archangel Michael: This is not a win or lose situation, this is a win/win/win/win/win. (“Archangel Michael’s Interview with Casey: Transcript,” November 21, 2011, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/11/21/archangel-michaels-interview-with-casey-transcript/.)

(5) Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow, April 30, 2019.

(6) Archangel Michael: There is much to be said for Everyman, and that is part of the role you play. Yes, you are a pillar. You are an anchor. You’re [a monitor] but you’re also playing the role of Everyman – with curiosity, with exploration, with insight. So our desire is not to separate you from the collective. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Nov. 11, 2015.)

Consequently, no senior levels of enlightenment, except in truncated or toned-down versions. The same restriction may apply to many lightworkers who deal with the public: Remain with the group.

(7) See Leaving The Cycle of Conflict at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Leaving-the-Cycle-of-Conflict-21.pdf

(8) His tape is still well worth listening to: https://rumble.com/vmbzj2-david-didnt-play-goliaths-game.html. Near-death experience comment at 26’40”.
Walking into the Golden Age, Not Being Pushed | Steve Beckow Walking into the Golden Age, Not Being Pushed | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 1/04/2024 04:49:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.