Our Heavenly Warehouse, the Heart | Steve Beckow



The heart, showing the Self “residing” in the Seat of the Soul, the “bottom” of the heart. Credit: Ute Possega-Rudel

By Steve Beckow, December 1, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

We can’t imagine what we don’t know.

To imagine is to bring a picture of something up in our minds. If we don’t have a picture in the first place, we can’t bring one up.

I’ve watched videos and seen photographs of horrible, horrible acts committed by members of the so-called elite, deep state, or cabal. In my eight years of listening to refugee claims, I’d never seen (or heard) anything like this.

I cannot recall reading anything about it in the official State Dept. or Home Office refugee-determination literature. Never a mention. (1)

They’d hidden this from the very people who determine who’s a refugee and who’s not, who’s fearing torture and who not, etc.

I didn’t know, think, or suspect that people could – routinely – behave in such cruel and inhumane ways.

Now I can imagine someone doing the same because I have a picture of what we’re talking about in my mind in the first place, much to my regret.

***

As an Indian holy man said to me years ago, it’s all about letting go of our attachment to “I want” (that is, ego and desire).

If the ego blows the “I” out of all proportion, we have an elitist.

If this inflated “I” allows itself to slake any thirst, satisfy any pleasure, any “want,” before you know it, we may end up with a Satanic elitist, Satanism being the only place to find justification for this level of degraded behavior.

Do as the World Economic Forum has done – cultivate (or blackmail) all the leaders of the world – and you have a political cabal or deep state.

That’s what we face now and have faced for longer than I’m able to say.

As I saw with my ego, (2) all of us have this “I want” in us. It depends on how we relate to it.

I want a strawberry crepe right now and there isn’t a chance that I’ll have it. How do I relate to that?

Do I give it only a passing thought and reach for a bowl of cereal? Do I use my irritation and anger to move others to solve the problem? Do I make people suffer? It all depends on how far I want to take things.

Dictators take things all the way to long knives and purges.

***

If you think of us as being inside a circle of awareness, then let’s call where my consciousness is, normally, the center, the middle. And anywhere, way out there, in the passions, let’s call that the extremes. Extreme sadness, extreme anger – it doesn’t matter.

Everything depends on how far I leave my center and charge out there to an extreme.

By “extreme” what we’re saying is that, in the heat of the moment, we’re allowing one side of ourselves to overshadow and command the other sides to do something we’ve always wanted to do and felt held back from doing. Steal money. Break a window. Kill an inmate. (3)

There exists a divine quality called peace. We also are divine, which means that peace is a part of our nature.

When we stray from peace, we experience what comes at us as discordant.

The extremes are not peaceful. They aim at some form of release through external means like drugs or alcohol. Or fast cars or bungee jumping. Usually they fail or we fail … or we die.

What a waste, when what they’re looking for is to be found in our very own hearts. How very, very sad.

***

What we’re looking for, really, can only be found in the center, the middle, the heart. Let me be more specific. What I’m looking for can only be found in my very own heart. What you’re looking for can only be found in yours. At least in the copious and endless quantities available there.

I don’t look to you to supply the love I have available in my own heart. I invite us both to begin bringing that love up and nourishing ourselves with it before sending it out to each other.

Sure, I send my love to you. But I don’t overlook the step of getting it first from my heart (on my inbreath). And I circulate that love around my own field before sending it along to you. That’s the major way I experience love. Michael discusses it:

Archangel Michael: Love … moves constantly, continually, eternally, infinitely. So, to have an experience of love is, it [has to move] through you. (4)

And the 9D Arcturian Council agrees:

“You are] handling the higher-frequency energies that are coming in and that you have agreed to anchor in for the rest of humanity.

“Now, this is not just an act of service, because you also get to enjoy the feeling of those energies running through you.” (5)

That’s taking care of myself, loving myself, nourishing myself. And then I’m in a fit condition to love you.

Footnotes

(1) I often wondered why the State Dept. stopped publishing human-rights literature. Knowing what we all know now, I can understand their motivation completely.

(2) See “Meet My Ego,” Dec. 4, 2023, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=349895, when posted.

(3) For example, see Michael Baxter, “FEMA Official Beaten to Death at GITMO,” Real Raw News, Nov. 21, 2023, at https://realrawnews.com/2023/11/fema-official-beaten-to-death-at-gitmo/.

(4) “Archangel Michael: Go with the Ebb and the Flow of Love,” channeled by Linda Dillon, April 3, 2014, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/04/05/archangel-michael-go-with-the-ebb-and-the-flow-of-love/.

(5) The 9D Arcturian Council Through Daniel Scranton: The 12/12 Energies & Preparing You for 2023,” December 12, 2022, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=340877.
Our Heavenly Warehouse, the Heart | Steve Beckow Our Heavenly Warehouse, the Heart | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/01/2023 09:33:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.