Long Lost Joy | Steve Beckow



Oh, joy! Credit: Dreamstime.com

By Steve Beckow, December 3, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’m having a chat with myself at the water cooler … uhhh… coffee pot. Something about ending up in life painting bottles.

But there’s a profound process operating here, which the Divine Mother discussed with us. I’d like to look at that here.

The Mother wants us to build Nova Earth by doing what sets our toes to tapping. Why would she emphasize that? I’d like to quote her at length on the matter because I think it’s important, as I’ll illustrate after:

Divine Mother: How do I know which undertaking to apply myself to? This is part of the muddling that I was speaking of, the beginning of that planning of where to start, what to do.

Does it bring joy to your heart? Does it ignite that wonderful smile in your tummy? Does it make your feet tap, wanting to get going?

Does it feel like love? Does it feel that you could take this project, whatever it is, and show it to me in full confidence and pride that this is something that you are offering yourself, each other, and the multiverse, the omniverse.

Now, if it does not give you that feeling, then set it aside. Go on to the next idea. Because the inspiration that you are being flooded with — and I mean each and every one of you, you are not in a lull; you are overwhelmed with ideas. So go to the next one, and say, all right, is this the one that makes my heart sing? And it may be a multitude of steps.

Do what feels like unbridled joy. That is how you create Nova Earth. (2)

This is what John Enright would have called hard-nosed permission giving. For heaven’s sake, enjoy yourself! Enjoying yourself will probably bring you on target with your mission.

Others have said follow your bliss, do what you love, etc.

Why does the Mother say it?

First of all, joy is a divine state. If love is like ice cream, then joy is like strawberry ice cream. It’s a divine variety of love. Enjoying a divine state is a pleasure on its own.

But, secondly, divine states dissolve obstacles, barriers, anitya (the impermanent).

Love dissolves worry, hope, fear, anger, depression, you name it. And, as I’m painting, I see that the joy that I feel acts in the same way.

It’s not just that joy feels good. It also cleanses us or, as the ancient sages would say, purifies us.

All of that prepares us for Ascension. So all of it is an outworking of the Divine Plan for us, for Gaia, for the multiverse.

***

The troll under the bridge is the opposite of joy. “Bah, humbug. Go away.” Not much joy there.

But there is much joy when I paint. And, by the way, this may as well be the first time in my life I’ve noticed joy as joy. (3) I’ve simply not been open to it. I’m a guy who hates his father. I don’t deserve joy. Etc.

The fact that I do feel joy means that I sit down to paint before I even have coffee in the morning – even if it’s already brewed.

I’m a walking illustration of what the Divine Mother said. She wants us to build Nova Earth by doing what sets our toes to tapping. My hobby painting is an example of what toe-tapping looks like. I am eager to begin painting in the morning. (4)

Notice that it isn’t the paintings that result that matter. It’s the way I feel when I slather on the paint and swirl it around.

Call it ancient memory. It awakens something in me. The word “flow” is the best single word I’ve found so far for what it awakens. No. … Fluidity. There. That’s even better.

I flow when I paint. For now I’m just going to enjoy it and then export it to daily life after.

***

Remember that I’m a creator of databases, which become articles, which become books. I’m a cataloguer, taxonomist, archivist. I work in linear terms. So flow is entirely new to me, just as joy is. The divine states are always entirely new unto themselves, but they’re also entirely new to me.

Painting removes the troll’s barriers through joy’s dissolving action. This is another step into positive territory from the negative under-the-bridge territory I’ve been used to, lo, these many years.

This just in! I just breathed love up from my heart and found it too had become tinged with joy. My plain ice cream (love) has become strawberry (love plus joy). I love the difference.

I’ll have one Love Plus Joy please. On a waffle cone.

Michael offered us the challenge of experiencing all the divine states at once. (5) Hmmmm…. Let me see…….

Footnotes

(1) One of my identities while dissociated from age 7 to age 58 – grumble, grumble, grrrr! On dissociation, enter “Humpty Dumpty” in the site’s search box. OK, OK, the troll says; here’s a list:“The Whole Thing, in One Sitting,” April 30, 2019, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/04/30/the-whole-thing-in-one-sitting/
“From the Humpty Dumpty Man to Here: Completing the Fear of Being Wrong,” June 5, 2019, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/06/05/300939/

(2) “The Divine Mother Blesses Nova Earth Day, Feb. 14, 2013,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/building-nova-earth-toward-a-world-that-works-for-everyone/nova-earth-day/the-divine-mother-blesses-nova-earth-day-feb-14-2013/.

She has just helped me understand geographical diffusion. How does the idea of the bow and arrow or of the horse for transport jump from continent to continent? By “the inspiration that you are being flooded with — and I mean each and every one of you.”

On another occasion, she said:

Divine Mother: There are, guaranteed, many, a multitude of beings upon the planet who, give or take a little, have been given the same inspiration. (An Hour With An Angel – The Divine Mother: Welcome To ‘New Time’, http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/01/27/divine-mother-welcome-new-time/.)

I assert that this process of inspiration is how inventions spread. As long as the university remains constrained by empirical materialism, this assertion will not be found in anthropology or history.

(3) I acknowledge that Kathleen has long held the banner for joy, which has had me make it an item of interest in the first place. Your work has borne fruit, my dear colleague. The troll is experiencing joy. You see, we can turn a sow’s ear into a silk purse!!!!

(4) And now that a friend has shown me that I can varnish my creations to keep them from chipping, etc., I have an excuse to go “paint” my entire collection all over again. A great deal more joy!

(5) Archangel Michael: Human beings, particularly those in the higher vibrations, [are] learning to hold all the divine qualities and to be operating from all the divine qualities at once. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 4, 2019.)

Well, heavens, we’re all angels! (See An Explosion in the Meaning of Humanness at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/An-Explosion-in-the-Meaning-of-Humanness-12.pdf.)
Long Lost Joy | Steve Beckow Long Lost Joy | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/04/2023 12:02:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.