An Entry Point for Letting Go of Conflict | Steve Beckow



I grumble but at least I’m not angry. That’s the other guy

By Steve Beckow, November 28, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Coming back from being an angry person, graduating to being a troll, and later a global policeman, I find conflict to be absolutely second nature to me.

In fact I love it. I love a good fight and am disappointed when the other person backs down … in the face of my enthusiasm to just get on with it.

My default is a kind of angry vigilance, epitomized by my Dad’s teachings, “You always gotta be on the lookout. You can’t let your guard down for a minute.”

And where this angry persona or mask gets called into action is around “I want/I don’t want.”

***

“I” am the driver of the scenario. The “I” and the level of consciousness change according to circumstances unknown to me.

But if you deny me something I want or force something on me I don’t want, I respond with anger and we are, from my perspective, in conflict.

I used to think that my anger was a tool I used, to get what I wanted. But, no, now I see that it’s a reaction to something that I think stands in the way of me getting what I want or brings me what I don’t want.

I’m not using anger as a tool but as an expression of my dissatisfaction. I’m not even thinking of “getting what I want.” I’m wanting my displeasure to be known and recognized and that’s it.

Wanting to be heard I recognize as an early-childhood issue. Once heard, my anger dissolves.

I often wondered why, once I was heard, I no longer went after the item in question. I’d achieved my purpose, which was to be heard.

That’s a significant distinction for me and I want to spend time later digesting it.

Well, that’s one hurdle out of the way.

***

I see that one entry point to loosening this knot in consciousness is I can downgrade “I want” to a liking: “I like….”

I see I can reduce it further to a preference: “I’d prefer….”

I can reach a point of equanimity with it: “OK yes, OK no. I can take it or leave it. I’m fine with or without.”

Now I no longer feel the need to enter into conflict over anything.

Given that I want to eliminate conflict from my life before I begin my new life as a CEO, knowing there’s this way to eliminate it from my life shows up like great news.

The entry point and the approach that worked was to downgrade my “want” to a point of detachment so that there was nothing I was holding on to except love, truth, and peace, in the service of the Mother.
An Entry Point for Letting Go of Conflict | Steve Beckow An Entry Point for Letting Go of Conflict | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/28/2023 11:10:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.