Flash of Understanding: "Slow Down!" | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, October 8, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Flash of Understanding: “Slow Down!” – Part 1/2

OK, OK, I got the message about my arthritis.

But before going into that: Things are improving. The chiropractor is helping and my new bed means I no longer have to sleep on a couch with a board digging into my back.

I did not budget for the $300 it cost. But I saw at the beginning of the month that there was a little bit extra. I’m very used to this by now. I suspected that Michael was anticipating some expense and, boom! The day came when I had to get a bed.

I draw attention to this because of our conversation about co-creative partnership. He looks after matters he can handle from his side and I look after matters I can handle from mine.

In this regard, Michael has said he is my paymaster:

Steve: What do you want me to do next? Oh and money too; I need money, I am going to be broke before the end of this month.

Archangel Michael: You shall have the money you need.

S: Okay, thank you. I’m here before my paymaster, seeking my pay.

AAM: You will be paid, dear heart. (1)

AAM: Think of it [as] if you were in the army, because you are [Michael’s Blue Legions]. You would receive regular infusions, whether you were on the battlefront or at sea, or traveling between planets, and it would simply be there. And you would not be spending money on the battlefront, or at sea, or as you travelled from planet to planet. Think of it that way. (2)

This conversation goes back to 2011. I and the others here have lived our lives on your support. But if you listen closely, you might also hear someone saying, “I’d like to support X.”

I’m drawing attention to an archangel seeing to the needs of his incarnated co-creative partner. I hope this reassures you about the subject of finances in general.

***

I have a second point to make as we proceed. It’s about flashes of understanding.

I was walking into the Safeway this morning, without my cane.

The chiropractor, my new bed, and Advil are working! Usually I don’t become able to walk without my cane till mid-afternoon. And then I go in and out of pain, walking perfectly normally when out and sometimes hunched over when in.

But getting up in the morning and being able to walk? Not since I first started EES (3) and got relief for two or three months.

Anyways, I was walking in Safeway after having walked fairly briskly to that point, when suddenly the first twinge of pain occurred. And I heard – and this is the key point I’ve been laboriously working up to – the words, “Slow down.”

This is getting a mite long but it’s important. I’ll put the rest in a second post below.

(To be concluded in Part 2, below.)

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, March 13, 2015. (Hereafter AAM.)

(2) AAM, Feb. 18, 2011.

(3) Energy Enhancement Systems. My arthritis lifted for quite some time. But it’s back with a vengeance now. Med beds. Med beds.



By Steve Beckow, October 8, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Flash of Understanding: “Slow Down!” – Part 2/2

(concluded from Part 1, above.)

The words formed in my mind, just as my own thoughts do: “Slow down.”

I knew they came from Michael.

And I realized that:

(A) This was the message behind the arthritis.

(B) My Higher Self and Michael use illnesses to get me to slow down. (1)

So is this arthritis another blast on the horn?

I get the message, if message it is, that I need to slow down. I flashed on Michael saying, back in 2016:

Archangel Michael: You are in form. There is only so much that, as human being, any human being can manage. Yes, there will be a different kind of busyness in future years, but not if you are lying on the ground dead. (2)

My Dad used to call me a lazy, no-good good-for-nothing. I’m not sure why. Probably because I was studious and he was athletic. I guess I’m having trouble stopping from proving him wrong with each book I issue.

***

But what I really want to draw attention to is the phenomenon of “flashes of understanding.” And please allow me to cite the relevant discussion with Michael at length.

Hopefully this highlights the way archangels work with their co-creative partners (that’s you and me).

Archangel Michael: One of the things we do is we also plant the longer view, so that a person who is involved in a highly complex situation — which this [Reval] is, by the way; because it is not just about money; it is not just about currency; it is about values — in key people we will plant the longer view.

We will inspire, if you wish to use that word, the longer view so that they have, like a flash of lightning, the understanding and all the steps to what can be accomplished many steps out if they simply do A, B, C and D.

And then what we do is we create circumstances — again, beyond the number of variables that you can humanly juggle, although there is that part of you that can assist, and does — but we create situations and combinations of energies that then allow that to come to fruition.

So it is akin to laying out the banquet table, knowing it will be a delightful feast — everything is prepared. Now, can we make you eat? No. But usually — not always, but usually — the inspiration, the vision, the unfoldment that has been planted within is so beautiful and so clear that it is almost like a compulsion on the part of the individual, or in some situations, the group, to proceed in a certain direction. (3) [My emphasis.]

If you’re wondering how the other side influences us, this is one of the ways they do it.

In my case, it was absolutely clear: I was out walking in the morning sun for the first time without my cane. And here I’d overdone it by the time I reached Safeway (three blocks away).

Boom, what better time than this to give me the message below the illness: Slow down.

I watched the process of inspiration happen. The thought arose, in response to the pain, but I knew it had a wider application: Slow down.

The effect on me was immediate.

I asked myself right away: Is that what this new illness – arthritis – is about: getting me to slow down?

***

I hope my discussing this helps you to see the context for anything that might be happening in or to yourself and might be confusing – if you’re in service.

If you’re not in service – which is OK – the archangels may not work with you as rigorously, as Michael explains:

Archangel Michael: Are we [archangels] in partnership with every being on the planet? Yes. But it is difficult when you are in a partnership and the other person does not realize it. So we are working with those who realize we are in partnership. And so that is why we are having these conversations. (4)

That is why he and I were having these conversations – because he knows I’ll write about them and encourage others to enter into co-creative partnership with their favorite archangel. There is no downside.

So I got the message on the arthritis. I didn’t get it during the triple bypass. Or the prostate operation and aftermath. I will slow down.

And thank you for the inspiration, Archangel Michael, the flash of understanding. It reassures me that you really are right there beside me as you so often have said you are. (5)

Footnotes

(1) Catching MSSA virus in the hospital, adding a week on to my stay (for a triple bypass), is an example. I asked him later and he admitted it:

Steve: Did you bring on the onset of MSSA to have me relax and just spend some time in the hospital?

Archangel Michael: Yes.

Steve: I thought you did! Oh, boy. That is so funny!

AAM: There is a part of you that, even when we suggested to you that timeout was required, doesn’t know what that means.

Steve: Yes, that’s right. …

AAM: Yes and your Higher Self, your Universal Self has given permission for these overrides.

Steve: I thought it was funny when it happened. I could see your hand in it. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Nov. 26, 2019.) (Hereafter, AAM.)

(2) AAM, Feb. 5, 2016.

(3) “Archangel Michael: A Global Reset of Values, Part 1/2, ” channeled by Linda Dillon, September 16, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/09/archangel-michael-the-global-reset-of-values-part-12/.

(4) “Archangel Michael: A Global Reset of Values, Part 2/2, ” channeled by Linda Dillon, September 16, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/09/archangel-michael-a-global-reset-of-values-part-22/.

(5) Who would not want to work for so kind a boss?

AAM: My trust in you is unwavering. If we did not speak for a thousand years, you would still be true, and you would continue on in this sacred mission and purpose and you would know, not think, not feel, but know that I am right next to you. Sometimes I am typing. Sometimes I am moving your pen. Always I am whispering in your ear. (AAM, Nov. 21, 2012.)
Flash of Understanding: "Slow Down!" | Steve Beckow Flash of Understanding: "Slow Down!" | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/09/2023 12:58:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.