Eureka! The Divine Qualities as Spiritual Universals | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, September 18, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Thank you, Archimedes!

Now that I can stop laboring over the question of what we as a species share in common, I can wrap up a file that’s been open since … well, I can trace it back to 1976. (1)

It isn’t that the search for a “cultural universal” that could assist us to gather together and communicate with each other is not a very worthwhile activity.

It’s just not what I – as a hermit writer, rather than a sociable, interactive agent of global action – am looking for. Readers and writers don’t wink and nod and smile across the distance. At least not until Skype and Zoom.

Or as a lightworker assisting with Ascension. Ascension is an inside job. What I’m looking for is beyond culture. I’m looking for spiritual universals. God is a Spirit and one should look for her in spirit.

And the spiritual universals I was looking for were always right there in front of me. I’d been exploring them since, I guess, Cold Mountain Institute in 1976 introduced me to meditation and psychic phenomena.

It’s the spiritual universal of our love for the divine qualities that I’m looking for.

I’m not looking for a cultural universal like a nod or a smile or a wink. I’m looking for a spiritual universal.

I’m looking for something common to every sentient being. I offer that the spiritual universal I’m looking for is (A) our love for the divine qualities and (B) the divine qualities themselves.

Shankara called our love for the divine qualities “the longing for liberation.” (2) It’s a subtidal thirst that can only be quenched by God. It’s a homing device that keeps us moving home to God.

OMG. My vision was all about this. Did I not tell you that these things just keep on unpacking?

My 1987 vision showed an individual Child of God, born of the Father, raised by the Mother in her school of experience, and returning Home again.

It’s the longing for liberation that keeps that small golden star of my vision moving from God to God.

Now I can’t leave the subject without encapsulating that vision because what it showed me dovetails with what I’m saying here.

Why all this drama in the vision for every sentient being? The action or drama is so that, in a moment of our enlightenment, God meets God.

Longtime readers can almost hear me say what comes next: And for that meeting, for that moment of God’s own Self-Realization, so to speak, all of this, seen and unseen, was created.

As we progress nearer and nearer to Home, what unites us is our experience. We liberate ourselves from all the overburden (upsets, issues, resentments, withholds) of all our incarnations, revealing more and more of who we are as we do. (I can hardly keep up with the dictation here. Slow down, Guiding Light. Phew!).

And what we experience more and more of, deeper and deeper as we get closer and closer to Home is the divine qualities.

If I can interrupt you for a sec, Guiding Light. It’s all here. This was a missing piece for me. The role of the divine qualities, the spiritual universals, in all this. I was looking up the wrong tree (cultural universals).

I remember how triggered I was when I said to Michael that classical enlightenment stressed taking one divine quality and following it through to enlightenment. And Michael replied:

Archangel Michael: Human beings, particularly those in the higher vibrations, [are] learning to hold all the divine qualities and to be operating from all the divine qualities at once. (3)

There was no reason why not to, he implied. The idea of that blew my circuits. Impossible! Beyond accomplishing!

And, yet, here we are talking about it.

I could have got it then.

We don’t need to tie ourselves down by limiting ourselves to one divine quality. We can partake of them all.

OMG, here we go again. Guiding Light:

This Ascension brings us into a new space in the Mother’s multiverse distinguished by transdimensionality. No longer will it be impossible to travel to higher dimensions.

Me again. However that means that we’d be partaking of their deeper experience of the divine qualities. How all that will be arranged remains a mystery to me. But it is an implication of transdimensionality.

Because part of my mission is to illustrate co-creative partnership, I don’t want to overlook noting that this expansion in my own perspective has again happened since I rechose co-creative partnership on June 12, 2023. (4)

Footnotes

(1) See “What Do We Share as Humanity? (The Answer May Surprise You),” September 16, 2023, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2023/09/16/what-do-we-share-as-humanity-the-answer-may-surprise-you/

In 1976, I took a weekend workshop in psychic phenomena at Cold Mountain Institute. That led me to the British Spiritualist Society in Vancouver; then to India, after receiving shaktipat (the bestowal of grace upon a follower) from an Indian master.

(2) “[The] longing for liberation is the will to be free from the fetters forged by ignorance — beginning with the ego-sense and so on, down to the physical body itself — through the realization of one’s true nature.” (Shankara in Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher lsherwood, Shankara’s Crest-Jewel of Discrimination. Hollywood: Vedanta Press, 1975; c1947, 36.)

See also The Longing for Liberation at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Longing-for-Liberation-3.pdf

(3) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 4, 2019.

(4) See “Co-Creative Partners with the Company of Heaven,” June 12, 2023, at
https://goldenageofgaia.com/2023/06/12/co-creative-partners-with-the-company-of-heaven/
Eureka! The Divine Qualities as Spiritual Universals | Steve Beckow Eureka! The Divine Qualities as Spiritual Universals | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/19/2023 02:12:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.