Dreaming Cat Dreams | Catherine Viel



By Catherine Viel, September 10, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

September 9, 2023

Thank God for fatigue and boredom,
which see routes of escape
away from quarrels, celebrations,
events “everyone” likes, dead
friendships…

~Hans Ostrom, Wisdom in Disguise



There’s probably an unwritten rule that people who are puttering along on an even keel aren’t supposed to express boredom. Bad form, old bean. You’ve got nothing to complain about.

Nonetheless, I’m…soooo…bored. With myself, with my writing, with life. Don’t get me wrong, Universe. I am not, repeat, NOT, asking for some fraught circumstance to occur and liven things up. No, no, no.

But would it upset some divine plan (or an obscure subparagraph in my life contract) to inject a nice surprise? Med beds, maybe. Or debt forgiveness and the Reval. How about if mainstream and social media flipped a switch overnight and began spewing nonstop truth? Just a little something like that.

Even though I ought to know better, I keep hoping for relief through a shift in circumstances.

*****



I could rebrand this disinterest and listlessness as detachment. Isn’t that a spiritual virtue? It certainly sounds better than a petulant “I’m bored.”

I’m not only bored, I can’t seem to get riled up about things I felt passionately about not that long ago. I feel nothing but brief puzzlement followed by dismissal when I see people wearing masks again. I used up all my indignation and anxiety about masks years ago, and have no stake in other people’s choices about it.

It seems implausible that mask or vaccine mandates would return. And even if they did, I expect their only impact on me would be as previously: wear a mask (pulled below my nose) to enter most buildings, and ignore any vaccine mandates. I won’t get myself banned from the grocery store by waltzing in, defiantly maskless, to make a “statement.” Some battles just aren’t worth it.

*****



I’ve an easy life by most counts, and grumbling about my lot no doubt demonstrates a lack of gratitude for all the blessings. If so, then I’ll add ingratitude to my list of character defects and put it aside to be dissolved by Spirit when I remember to make the request.

Am I committing the faux pas of giving away my power? Counting on a future event (med beds, Reval) to motivate a more vibrant engagement with life? Or—more likely—this might be a fleeting mood, soon to fade away along with other emotional ephemera.

I pet the exquisitely silky white fur of my contentedly purring cat, and decide he’s an excellent role model. I close my eyes, dismiss both fruitless worry and disenchantment with self, and imagine I’m dreaming adventurous and colorful kitty-cat dreams.

Dreaming Cat Dreams | Catherine Viel Dreaming Cat Dreams | Catherine Viel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/11/2023 04:59:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.