Inner Space | Digger Barr



A burst of delicate milkweed seeds ready to be carried by the wind.

(Golden Age of Gaia)

by Digger Barr

https://gaiasgardens.guru/

A giant milkweed has gone to seed. Beautiful geometry from a distance the globe looks to be a perfect sphere. A gentle breeze kicks up a sudden gust blowing the entire puff ball into flight. Individual umbrellas catch the air current and float across the landscape each searching for their own destination. The seeds have been spread. It’s only a matter of time now.

I awoke with a start. I had been deep in dream time and felt a sudden urgency to wake up and remember what was happening.
It was 3:33 am. I look at my clock immediately upon waking. My eyes struggled to focus but I could make the numbers out and I was not surprised.
Of course it was 3:33.am.
I grabbed my phone and started writing an email to myself. This needs to be recorded now. It may disappear by daylight.

It was a garage scene full of equipment and machinery.
I had been working on my car but battling for control of my thoughts.
I felt the control or an attempt to control my thoughts happening as my mind raced seemingly out of control.
I had so many thoughts racing at once I could not concentrate or even still my mind to have a single thought. More than a monkey mind it was like dodging bullets on a battlefield. There is a battle going on and it is intense.
Bites of information were thrown at me and exploded into bits of shrapnel embedding themselves into my consciousness.
I had to fight to regain my own attention. I knew that whatever this was I did not want to give my attention to it.
This is the power struggle for our thoughts and it is trying very hard to steal our attention.
My immediate struggle was trying to get my mind to refocus on what I wanted and it was difficult to do so.

I held in my hands a yellow seed package. It was plastic and large, about 5 lbs of seed.
The yellow banner advertised the name brand of seeds while smaller writing described what was contained inside.
I had two packages, each looked identical but the type of seeds inside were different.
These seeds were intended to overseed my thoughts.
One package is the one one party wanted to sow, weed seeds. energy sucking and invasive.
The other package were seeds the other party wanted to plant.
They were nicer flower seeds, but I could tell they were mostly annuals. Pretty, desirable and short lived.

I didn’t want either package of seeds. I needed a third choice.
I wanted to sow my own seeds. I wanted room to have my own thoughts. Sustainable, practical, spiritual and perennial.
But I was having a hard time filtering out what was from their seed packages and what I wanted to create myself.
What reality do I want to plant for my future? Our future?
Whatever seeds we plant and give our attention to, receive our energy, will grow, live and thrive.
My inner space was invaded by chatter and noise.
It seems everything is competing for our attention.

I won’t have it.
I dislike being yelled at and even more I dislike being told what to do, think or what to believe.
How does one know their own mind?
How does one know when the invasive chatter has hijacked your thoughts?
How does one discern through all this chaos?

I drop into my heart.

I hold the seed packets and know I need to choose.
I decide. I create my own choice.
I can only pay attention to what is close to me right now.
I want to give my attention to those things around me. To the people that are around me.
I want to pay attention to the things I can touch.
I want seeds sown by my own actions, giving them my heartfelt attention.

In my dream I saw that every choice I make is part of the battle.
How I spend my time, my money, the food I eat, the activities I choose to do during work, play, leisure or down time.
Who I talk to , what we talk about. Everything.
The sum of its parts is the formula, the chemistry, the alchemy for the greater outcome.
Who I chose to be, how I chose to live is the seed packet for the future.
By my choice and no other.

It’s now 4 am.
A powerful ringing has started in my right ear.
This tells me this is the right stuff. I can go back to sleep now.
It might be hard to do now that the robins have started having a lively conversation outside my window.
I wonder what makes them so active so early before dawn?
I gave them my attention as I drifted back into sleep.

We all know where we put our attention is where the energy flows.
They ‘They’ want our energy so they need us to pay attention to things that they are in control of.
They want our thoughts so they are seeding our minds, bombarding our reality, flooding us with pictures, stories, sound bites, everything they can think of to get our attention focused where they want to direct it. Once they can guide our thoughts they can mine our energy.
This is not new. Apparently, this has been done successfully for I don’t know how many years.
What is new is that we are waking up in greater numbers and we are not available for harvest any longer.
This has created a greater need for them to get that energy back and the game plan is for them to Go all in.

There is a war going on. We recognize it as an information war. But what does that really mean?
I think my dream brought me clarity on this. We are not here to escape from what is happening. but to engage with it and transmute the energy.
In this dream, the war was real, but in a different dimension.
It is directed at our inner space, our thoughts and words.
Awareness is all it takes to help bring about change.
Be mindful, transmute the negativity, and be kind.

What seeds will you sow today?

Digger2023
Inner Space | Digger Barr Inner Space | Digger Barr Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/10/2023 02:33:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.