Make Every Moment Sacred | Steve Beckow



The Divine Mother incarnated as Mary the Mother of Jesus

By Steve Beckow, June 10, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’ve been drawn to read the Mother’s messages through Linda lately, (1) not for any reason that I’m aware of.

No one interrupted the broadcast and said, “Now a message from the Mother.” I just felt drawn to it and everything else showed up like a distraction.

It’s slow going reading the Mother because I’m taking every second or third paragraph out and putting it in a dictionary somewhere. So I’m usually all over the place and making slow progress.

However the increase in the fertility of my thought from just reading it is noteworthy.

I’m always on the lookout for the Compelling Thought – the thought that arises, encapsulates the truth, and brings the realization that will set me free?

I don’t think the problem lies in the Mother not sending these thoughts. I think the problem lies in us … OK, OK, me … not having the courage, the interest, or the selflessness to catch them when they fly by and make them our own.

Here’s an example. I think the following thought, which arose in my mind, couldn’t have come from me (I’m not there yet): “Make every moment sacred.”

I feel certain that would do it – and I’m not there yet. Of course, what would be the point of having the thought if I was there? These thoughts usually help me decide where to go next.

Even if I may not be there yet (and I hear Sitara saying, “Don’t make that thought concrete”), I’m very much interested in putting one toe into the pond.

Make every moment sacred…. Hmmmm…. What does that look like?

Lao Tzu? Sosan? Buddha?

Jesus through John? FoL/Blossom? Arcturians/Marilyn?

It’s not a question of capability. A little child is capable.

It’s a question of willingness.

Several voices arise in response to the challlenge, but let me continue with that tomorrow.

Hmmmm…..

Footnotes

(1) See It’s All a Journey of Love: The Divine Mother in Her Own Words at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Its-All-a-Journey-of-Love-R15.pdf
Make Every Moment Sacred | Steve Beckow Make Every Moment Sacred | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/10/2023 09:54:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.