Joy Full Speed | Catherine Viel



By Catherine Viel, June 11, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

June 10, 2023

Let a joy keep you.
Reach out your hands
And take it when it runs by…
Joy always,
Joy everywhere—
Let joy kill you!
Keep away from the little deaths.

~Carl Sandburg, Joy



There’s such a cornucopia of cures! Flower essences, homeopathic remedies, supplements. Acupuncture, Rolfing, body work and energy work. There’s even a by-gosh pharmaceutical offering, ivermectin, which can prevent and cure cancer, among other conditions. No wonder it’s hard to come by, since it replaces pricey cancer drugs and other therapies.

Should I discontinue something I’m doing and start something new? Or abandon discretion and throw everything I come across at my physical problems?

Or should I do none of the above? Might it imply that there’s something wrong with me if I’m desperately scrambling for cures? I’ve been assured repeatedly that nothing needs fixing and everything is exactly as it should be. My dear, we know that pain or disability or a disease diagnosis is not your preference…just remember, nothing is placed upon you from the outside. Everything you experience is your choice.

That always sounds reasonable during a session, and parrots what numerous spiritual systems enshrine in doctrine. It’s only later that the doubts creep in.

*****



Unfortunately, there’s a sneaky footnote on cures. Many of us either don’t know about it, or we dismiss the caveat because we’ve finally found a treatment we’re sure will cure our ills. I came across a self-directed energy healing method a couple of days ago and excitedly read through a very long list of conditions it claims to cure. (It made me realize all the things that I wish were different about myself, but that’s another story.)

Buried in an obscure part of the website, however, was the get-out-of-jail-free card trotted out by some practitioners when their methods appear to be inefficacious. “Oh, I thought you read the disclaimer in our treatment agreement. This healing method won’t work if your dis-ease is part of balancing your karma or is in your soul contract.”

Even without the written disclaimer, we can assume it’s so with any treatment we try. It might be pleasant to experience therapeutic massage, and tension-relieving to get acupuncture every few weeks, but eventually, we’ll notice that the debilitating arthritis or the disease diagnosis hasn’t improved even a smidge. Whoops, I guess I’m just fated to keep suffering.

*****



It’s tempting to throw in the towel and stop doing anything other than what I feel like doing. What feels joyful or at least fun. Intriguing, enticing…

Wait a minute, I think I’m on to something here. “Intriguing and enticing and joyful and fun” feel like qualities that connect directly to heart. It’s like asking my heart “What shall I do next?” rather than allowing my mind to push me into task after task. My heart’s not terribly interested in tasks, but it will pursue joy full speed, pulling out all the stops.

That’s the first ray of sunshine in today’s gloomy meditation upon (not) healing. Let me seek the joy and the fun, let me explore what intrigues me. While it’s not a good idea to let my inner child loose with a credit card at the Gem Faire, I think she would be a delightful guide when seeking the glowing treasure of peaceful, permanent wellbeing.

*****



I confess I’m grumpy because many (if not all) of the ailments I experience were likely imposed by the dark controllers, and have nothing whatsoever to do with karma or soul contract. That’s also a story for another day. Today, I just want to remember how to have fun.

Heart and inner child are in agreement on that. Where’s my Lemurian crystal pendulum? Where’s my magic notebook? Oh, here’s that glittery purple pen. Let’s play around and see which of these treatments tickles our fancy. Off we go, toward a cure. Or not. Toward fun, for sure, which I suspect is a curative all by itself.

Joy Full Speed | Catherine Viel Joy Full Speed | Catherine Viel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/11/2023 11:21:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.