Headslapper | Digger Barr



(Golden Age of Gaia)

by Digger Barr

https://gaiasgardens.guru/

There should be a permanent handprint on my forehead.
When did my Aha moments actually turn into head slappers?
It could be that Aha moments are registering with deep knowing from within while head slappers are revelations about the world outside of ourselves.

There really is so much going on that I can’t keep track of everything.
I should have been more aware but for some reason it escaped my comprehension.
Then suddenly the light bulb turns on and I end up slapping my forehead.
Oh, yeah. I get it now. It was right there in front of my face this whole time.
Maybe I should tattoo a handprint on my forehead and be done with it.

I will share one such eye opening story.
Third eye is it? Is that why we slap our foreheads? Trying to wake ourselves up?
My luck I will poke my third eye just as I reveal a truth and fog my clarity up again with blurring tears.
I really need to stop slapping myself. Anyway I digress…

Recently we celebrated Juneteenth.
Well, some people recognized Juneteenth.
There are many folks who don’t honor it because they do not know what it means except the banks are closed or it’s a day off from work.

In another time and reality, Slavery ruled the world.
On Jan 01, 1863 President Abe Lincoln made a proclamation called the Emancipation Proclamation in which he declared the freeing of all enslaved people.
All enslaved people.
It is reported that 2 years later on June 19th, the slaves in Texas finally learned about this proclamation.
I am sure there is a whole lot more to how this story unfolded. But it doesn’t stop there.

Juneteenth was introduced by 5 different Senators for national recognition starting in 2018, during Trump’s Presidency.
It had already been recognized on the state level by some states but it took Congress 4 years to finally pass it along to the President’s Desk for federal observance.
This now was acting President Biden who gets all of the credit for signing this into federal holiday status.
It is difficult to find any write up that doesn’t lead with Biden as being the promoter of this holiday.
That’s fine, although I find that to be a bit in our face.

The part that I struggle with is the irony that presents itself in this ongoing story.
How is it possible that peoples were freed from slavery and they still don’t realize it?
Did I mix my past and present tenses again?
It’s always a problem with my writing. I can’t tell what time it is. Past, present or future.

Let me be a little more clear for those of us that keep poking ourselves in the eye.
The Emancipation Proclamation freed All enslaved people.
And we still don’t know it…

Do we keep working with a ball and chain until the military shows up in your town to say “Hey, You’re free. Did you not know that?”

Do we keep the chains because we have grown to like them?
They look good with my ensemble.
They make me feel safe.
I think my enslavers have my best interest at heart.
Stockholm syndrome is a concern.
Or do we shed the chains now and walk away. Walk into our new way of living without fear or doubt. Without needing to be told twice.

Sounds like Freedom to me.
How many things are happening that we just didn’t know about?

Don’t need to tell me twice
And then, peeling my hand from my forehead, I thought What year did Nesara pass congress?
Hmmmm, I am leaving that one sit right there.
For now.

Love to all
Be gentle with yourselves
Digger 2023
Headslapper | Digger Barr Headslapper | Digger Barr Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/30/2023 04:49:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.