Growing Together | Digger Barr



(Golden Age of Gaia)

by Digger Barr

https://gaiasgardens.guru/

Growing together

Each time I watch a video, read a book or bring my attention to something, it expands my awareness.
When I write and pass along information I have gleaned or processed through my own downloads or intuition it expands who I am.

Each expansion brings me closer to those I give my attention to. I share in daily encounters or through articles to perhaps many more than which I am aware of.
As we all go about sharing in the same way, we are growing closer together every moment of the now and possibly for infinity.

This expansion is bridging the dimensions.
There is a level of awareness that we have glimpses of but have yet to fully grasp.
There is a high probability that our perceptions of separation are diminishing because we are drawing closer to this level of awareness.

From one side of the bridge we view the world as very solid and concrete.
In this world we judge the size of the world by information we have been given.
We can travel around the world in 180 days. Famous old story. But is it true?
Perhaps the flat earthers have provided us with a different idea. Our current perception of planet earth then shifts according to what this theory proposes. If there is a vast amount of land mass we are not aware of, then our known world has shrunk immensely just by comparison.
And if we had a true perception of the vastness of space, the multiverse, the sheer size would probably stagger us and make our earthly spaceship a downright cosy space to be.

I am but a drop in the vastness of nothingness.

How many countries can you squeeze into a volkswagen?

Is it time to throw the multiple dimensions into the mix?
I don’t know if this gives us breathing room or makes the room more crowded.

I have security cameras surrounding my house.*
These are wired to display on a big screen monitor in my living room. I have a need at times to just leave this screen on as I come and go throughout my day. Often I have sat down in the evening as it has become dark outside and watched the views from different cameras. There is one in particular that displays my front yard. This camera shows countless numbers of flying objects. If they are bugs , which I am sure some of them are, why don’t they show in the other cameras? And if they are bugs, why can I walk out there and nothing hits me in the face?

I also have a camera focused inside my house guarding a view of each entrance.
This camera picks up varied sized flying things that I cannot detect with my 3D eyes.
I am sure there are plenty of dust particles in my house but wouldn’t those float in the same air currents?
These seem to have unique trajectories and oddly never crash into each other.

I am a giant walking through clouds of communities, ignorant of my effect.

When I sit quietly and close my eyes, I drop into my heart and feel them all.
I feel the people I give my attention to. I feel the ones I have not met.
I feel the currents of love that we all travel upon. From this place there is no different world.
We are all traversing the same life just from different perspectives and a different idea of how to use our time.
I barely have time to think my own thoughts, I am grateful for the many people having many different thoughts.
It is so much more efficient. I am grateful I don’t have to do all of the thinking.

With the steady expansion of our awareness we are growing closer together.
Maybe as we share what has come into our awareness we will find that others are having the same experiences.
Or by sharing their unique and wonderful, or not so wonderful experiences, we will be guided to heart connections in lieu of experiential experiences.
In many ways when we come online it does not matter if your awareness kicked in 20- 30 yrs ago or if you are just now waking up, when we share ourselves with others we realize how connected we all are right now.
In this way we are growing within and growing together.

Much love to all of you
the seen and unseen
You are in my thoughts
You are in my heart

Digger2023

*( paranoid much..No, I have been robbed so many times, now it’s become a curiosity. Mostly I use them to see if someone is here while I go about doing others things)
Growing Together | Digger Barr Growing Together | Digger Barr Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/13/2023 07:18:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.