Co-Creative Partners with the Company of Heaven | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, June 12, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’ve just had a paradigmatic breakthrough. (1) As you read this, perhaps remember the breakthrough process. Breakthrough is preceded by increasingly-uncomfortable and ever-building cognitive dissonance or inner conflict. Finally we have a moment when the dissonance becomes too great. We throw the paradigm aside and look newly.

Often this can be during a spiritual experience, which allows us to see things from a higher vantage point, where answers are more obvious.

Sometimes it means taking a stand on ourselves and transcending the limitations we’ve imposed on ourselves.

And sometimes, as with me today, it means dropping resistance to an idea and assuming personal responsibility for the new role.

It was only yesterday that I joked about having a “Compelling Thought.” (2)

Today I had one.

A thought Michael (3) first implanted in my mind in 2011 passed from a mere idea to a realization, a “get,” a conscious awareness. Put another way, it passed from the intellectual to the realizational level. (4)

Well, what was “it” I got?

I got that I signed on before birth to consciously be one of Michael’s co-creative partners on Earth at this time of Ascension and in the area of communication (5) – and more recently finance – and that that entailed certain responsibilities and disciplines that I hadn’t even considered till now, let alone explored. (6)

I got this on a personal and not a general level. Michael put the matter clearly:

Archangel Michael: Well, sweet angels, there is still a need for people, whether you are earth-keeper or portal, wayshower or starseed, there will always be need for people, individuals, and groups, who will step forward and say, I can do that. I can take the lead because this is within the realm of my competence.

I understand what is required. I am ready, willing, able, excited, interested, enthusiastic to do this. (7)

This exactly describes part of the process I went through to emerge “owning” my co-creative partnership with Michael.

I can do this. This is within my realm of competence, when you look back on all I’ve studied, experienced, and written.

I’m ready, willing, able, and excited.

I experienced a moment of seeing clearly what I had agreed to and reaffirming my agreement. I “owned” the co-creative partnership. I’m no longer a victim of it (Oh, I have to do this; apparently I agreed to it), but a co-creator and owner of it (this is my mission. This is my work).

Michael explains that the Mighty Ones are in co-creative partnership with everyone, but can only work with those who are awake and aware:

Archangel Michael: We are in this sacred partnership. Are we [archangels] in partnership with every being on the planet? Yes. But it is difficult when you are in a partnership and the other person does not realize it. So we are working with those who realize we are in partnership. And so that is why we are having these conversations. (8)

So there’s the reason we’re having these readings: Because we can work in partnership consciously, with the underlying hope that I’ll write on “partnership” to encourage others. Which is precisely what I’m doing!

We’re role modelling, me not overly consciously, but him by design.

And I’m not saying this gives me stature or brings me benefits. I’m saying it gives me added responsibilities. I love how he put the matter:

Archangel Michael: As you assume profile – whether it is because of money or notoriety or political power or financial power, it matters not – it gives you a sense of being elevated. We would encourage you to take the elevator to the basement. (9)

If that statement offends you, try it on. Test it out. See if it fits. If it does, own it. That’s personal responsibility.

Thus, the whole matter became real for me today. I’m in the Army now, Ma, the Blue Army. Reporting for duty. I handed myself a commission.

I say this without necessarily feeling I have a good grasp of any of it. No recent recruit knows the ropes. Nor do I. I’m in boot camp on how to serve.

You heard Michael acknowledge that the same partnership is available to everyone on the planet. Jump aboard! Assert your co-creative partnership with your archangel now. I think I can safely say they’re waiting for it.

What I hear in my inner ear is the word “partnership,” underlined. In 2020, Michael predicted:

Archangel Michael: As things are shifting, as the, shall we call it, new awareness, heightened awareness, interdimensional reality – because that is truly what we are talking about – as this truly anchors, not only in the heart, but in the thought patterns, the behaviour patterns of human beings, the idea of working with an Archangel is in fact going to be commonplace.

This sense of division is going to actually quite quickly disappear. The idea of a punishing deity that you need to earn favour with, curry favour with will change into the true knowing of what has always been the case, which is partnership. (10)

Thus, joining “stewardship” as a paradigm of post-Reval humanitarian philanthropy is “partnership” as a new paradigm of our work with the Company of Heaven.

Footnotes

(1) On the subject of paradigmatic breakthroughs, see Paradigmatic Breakthrough: Essays in New-Age Philosophy at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Paradigmatic-Breakthrough-11-1.pdf

(2) See “Make Every Moment Sacred,” June 10, 2023, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2023/06/10/make-every-moment-sacred/ at “The Challenge and the Response; or, Caught in the Trap of Awareness,” June 11, 2023, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=345485

(3) Steve: I didn’t know if I was being too familiar.

Archangel Michael: You know what? We want you to be familiar. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 3, 2017.) (Hereafter AAM.)

(4) On the levels of reality, see “Who’s Behind the Curtain?” February 13, 2023, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/category/news/spirituality/intellectual-experiential-realized-knowledge/.

“Truth begins as intellectual knowledge, but can never manifest into expression until realized.” (“The Arcturian Group via Marilyn Raffaele. January 10, 2016,” January 11, 2016, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/01/11/the-arcturian-group-via-marilyn-raffaele-january-10-2016/.)

(5) Divine Mother: Divine Mother: You have chosen long long ago with me, with Annastara [my twin flame], with ME KI AL, to be a communicator and an agent of change. (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow, April 30, 2019.) (Hereafter DM.)

DM: It does not matter whether somebody says they are channeling Hilarion or Mickey Mouse. You know that you are serving my beloved Michael and I would like to suggest to you, Sweet One, not to distract you, but you are also serving me. (DM, Oct. 26, 2018.)

Archangel Michael: Ours is a co-creative partnership. (AAM, Aug. 2, 2017.)

AAM: You have reached a point in your heart, in your being, in your life, in your consciousness where you are realizing … the magnitude of our partnership. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Aug. 17, 2018.)

AAM: Beloved brother, our platform, our conjoint mission as teachers, as channels, as authors, as co-creators of Peace on Earth, of Nova Being and Nova Earth, do not think, do not feel (no, I do not control anything about you, nor would I ever wish to) but do not think or feel for one moment that there is any hiatus or departure from the purpose, the method, and the methodology of this platform. (AAM, Nov. 11, 2015.)

(6) Chief of which the Arcturians through Sue Lie made me aware of: That of mastering every thought and feeling.

Arcturians: You will be called upon to master EVERY thought and feeling. …

Hence any thoughts or feelings that cause inner conflict or any form are best pulled into your consciousness mind to be displayed as an experience. In fact, in 5D this will occur with your EVERY thought/emotion.

Hence our [incarnated] leaders are having to totally hone this mastery of energy NOW. (Arcturians through Suzanne Lie, Nov. 8, 2013.)

(7) “Transcript: Archangel Michael – On Mastery and Leadership Part 2,” May 23, 2015, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=258317

(8) “Archangel Michael: A Global Reset of Values, Part 2/2, ” channeled by Linda Dillon, September 16, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/09/archangel-michael-a-global-reset-of-values-part-22/.)

(9) AAM, July 22, 2016.

(10) Ibid., May 13, 2020.
Co-Creative Partners with the Company of Heaven | Steve Beckow Co-Creative Partners with the Company of Heaven | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/13/2023 02:28:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.