Only the Subject was Left | Steve Beckow



Not the same pose I saw but the picture gives the spirit of the knight (La Belle Dame sans Merci by Frank Dicksee)

By Steve Beckow, March 28, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

As I’ve said before, if I didn’t write down a description of these experiences at the time, I’d never remember them.

I’d like to repost an account of an experience of merger with my Higher Self. I remember only a very few details now.

Unless I’m mistaken, what is being displayed is my Seventh-Dimensional Self, Oversoul, or Universal Self.

“‘Is This What You’re Looking for?’ – Part 1/2, August 21, 2017, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/08/21/289210/.

I was given a spiritual experience a few days back and, ever since, I’ve been searching for a way to describe and discuss it. …

As with all spiritual experiences, it didn’t come with a name, a map of the territory, or a handbook.

And it just keeps unfolding with the passing days, although I also imagine it can wane.

Here’s the sense I’ve made of it after a few days of it unfolding.

I had a vision of a man so noble that I could only stand there in awe.

The vision happened directly after invoking Michael and the Divine Mother and the Universal Laws of Change, Transmutation, and Elimination to take away all impurities.

This is the third spiritual experience I’ve had after invoking the universal laws: (A) Abundance as a state of being, (B) Mastery as a state of being, and (C) this experience.

At first I gazed in wonder. The thought that humans could reach such a level woke me up. I was so buoyed up from the experience that I never inquired as to the identity of the man.

Then, I intuited – or someone put the idea in my head – that it was a higher-dimensional version of me. I have no certain idea whether it was my Oversoul or Universal Self. Let me just call it my “Higher Self.”

I decided to test out the idea that it was me. I tried it on and waited for my internal reaction.

Almost immediately a process began which I recognized. I’d been in it twice before. Upon recognizing bliss and peace, both engulfed me. Now that was happening with my Higher Self as well.

Upon trying on the notion that the man I saw in my vision was actually a higher-dimensional version of me, he and I began to merge.

How can I describe merging? Let me look for a metaphor that both of us can agree on. Here’s my metaphor, aimed at the experiential level. Remember that a metaphor only captures some of the similarities, not others.

Imagine a large piece of all-white blotting paper. Pristine and pure. Suddenly wet patches begin to show on it. Gradually wetness pervades the whole of the blotting paper.

I was that blotting paper and my Higher Self was the water. When I was soaked through and through, who was I? The “water” or the “blotting paper”? Or water-and-blotting-paper?

All I know is that, before the merging, there had been a subject and an object, me and the man in the vision. After recognizing it as my Higher Self and merging with it, as I did earlier with bliss and peace, there was only a subject.

It feels as if the everyday man is the one that remains.

To return to the vision, when I saw my Higher Self, I was awestruck. I saw a knight in shining armor, mounted on a white horse and holding a lance.

Our Higher Selves are magnificent. It’s just as Sanat, Jesus, and all the masters say: We truly are great masters on the higher planes. (1) Oh, my gosh, I hope people can hear me.

Those aspects are us. We are One with them and connected.

Footnotes

(1) We are in fact angels. See An Explosion in the Meaning of Humanness at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/An-Explosion-in-the-Meaning-of-Humanness-11.pdf
Only the Subject was Left | Steve Beckow Only the Subject was Left | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/29/2023 06:11:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.