Genesis | Digger Barr



(Golden Age of Gaia)

by Digger Barr

https://gaiasgardens.guru/

We are creator beings.

What does that mean ?
We have the ability to create. This ability may be much like having thumbs. It is a tool that comes naturally with us.

We don’t need to get an upgrade to have it or be it. We are factory set. This is our default setting.
Setting aside the description as if we are androids or AI mechanisms; we are more than programmed machinery.

We are so powerful we can recreate who we are.
Each one of us has become who we are through a series of learning programs be it nature or nurture.
Our pains, trials and tribulation have met with reflection, clearing and healing.
We have been doing the work to bring ourselves into a higher vibration.

At this point in our lives, we are either dealing with our issues or creating more.
We are facing ourselves and learning what has gone into the creative cocktail inhabiting our vessel.
We are spiritual explorers seeking the depths of our inner cosmology learning about ourselves.
And when we find something that is festering or out of alignment we spend time healing that wound in order to have a smoother journey.

This isn’t recreating who we are.
This is the triage, maintenance or self improvement programs. This is the adventure of lifetimes and many journeys.

Scar tissue and loving memories blend together to make up who we are.
But what if we want more than just a course correction?
What if we wake up one day and decide to try something entirely new and different?
What would it take for us to truly recreate ourselves?

I picture myself walking up to a very large table. Time to start emptying the pockets.
I pull out my past transgressions and throw them on the table. Oh, boy howdy. That feels good and a great first thing to throw out.
Goodbye guilt and shame. Good riddance.
Next I reach in deep and toss victimhood onto the table.
Wow, that feels amazing. That was a festering wound maker.
Done with that.
I felt around for other issues, core issues. Tossed them on the growing heap: fear, lack, abandonment.
Out of me.

I am starting to feel lighter. In fact I am getting a bit light headed and queasy.
So many things that I was attached to have been exposed and it makes me vulnerable.
The job has only just begun. In my other pocket I found something I like and don’t want to get rid of.

My addictions. Please no. I want this. I need this.
I feel even weaker still as they go onto the pile. It makes me sad.
I toss my attachments into the mix.
Let go, let go, let go. Breathe.
The process here is to clear it all out.

What makes us who we are is our unique makeup. And it’s not that it is a good or bad thing.But if one wants to recreate themselves it all needs to be seen so that nothing is left hidden.

This exercise leaves me feeling raw with uncertainty.

And there is still a way to go. Still digging around in the other pocket I find more things I like.
These positive attributes come from a lifetime of trial and error.
There is so much invested in finally getting it right. How can I give it up now? These are my values, achievements, pleasures and accolades.

Why would these need to be put out there on the table?
Because they carry judgment and are qualifiers for how I view situations and others.

This is key to understanding oneself.

Empty all of the pockets. Put it all out there. Lighten the vessel completely. Surrender, open and let go.
I found something in my back pockets that will probably be coming back to me. My self esteem, respect and self image.

They will come back to me after debugging.

My last pocket was full of love, compassion and joy. These too needed airing.
They could have attachments, conditions or criteria. I give them away

As an empty vessel I am raw and vulnerable.
I take a deep breath.
The in-breath fills me with gratitude. It is comforting.

I look at the table and ask for forgiveness. This action is salve for the soul.

I feel an energy from deep within start to fill my heart. I want to cry.
It is so beautiful, so loving, so generous.

Now I am ready. From this point forward I can be whomever I want to be. I am a blank slate.

I am still who I am but the creation point has been reset. All of the programming has been left on the table.
Almost everything I thought I knew, wasn’t. And now that doesn’t matter.
Now I am truly free to be who I want to be.

The love flows from my heart and fills every cell of my being.
The unique beauty of who I am shines even brighter than before.
My vessel is ready to continue exploring, each step brand new and exciting.

This wonder that has taken place helps me see the world as a child.
Everything is a wow moment.
I can recreate my world by recreating me.
This is the miracle of being a creator.

Digger2023
Genesis | Digger Barr Genesis | Digger Barr Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/01/2023 10:03:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.