Valentine | Digger Barr



(Golden Age of Gaia)

by Digger Barr

https://gaiasgardens.guru/

There are so many things on which to write about.
Each and every morning I could sit down and write something new and different from yesterday.
There are endless conversations that we can and should be having.
And time after time, all I want to write about is Love.

I want to write about what flows from my heart.
I want to share and describe the feeling that engulfs my being.
I want to impart upon everyone the joy and peace that fills my mind and my living essence.
I want everyone to know it will be okay.
Better that okay.
There is a solution as happiness right here at our fingertips.
All it takes to lose myself in these moments is to be in the moment.
Why would I want to be anywhere else?
Why wouldn’t I want to just sit and be in this sanctious pool of love.

Well, I could, but there are still things that need to get done.
These require my attention as well. So I gently pull myself back into my body and go about my day.
I carry the love with me and pass it into the task of the moment. I have gentle conversations with those around me.
Some I can share more than with others.
And a few are open and receptive to my outbursts of love.
‘I love you’ is always ready to flow out of me.
It is genuine. And still, it does not do the feeling justice.

I am grateful for the celebration of Valentine’s day.
What an incredible day!
I don’t know how I would make this day any more special than what I want to do everyday.
It’s a day that traditionally gives permission to express out in the open our love for someone else.
It has been a day famous for proposals or revealing of secret love.
It has been a day for re-affirming relationships or starting new ones.

Today’s Celebration can be about Romantic love.
But let’s not limit our gift.
It is about Divine love. The source of all love.
Love for the self is love for the divinity that connects all of us.
Share this love and share in the happiness that is our divine destiny.

Let this day last forever
Let the love of this day be the sunrise of each tomorrow.

Digger2023
Valentine | Digger Barr Valentine | Digger Barr Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/14/2023 11:59:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.