The Importance of our Stands | Steve Beckow



… and what’s just and what’s loving.

By Steve Beckow, December 17, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I keep hearing in my mind’s ear, “Stands! Stands! Stands!”

I once asked Michael:

Steve: Is there some signal you could give me that gives me hope that you’re there and that my inspiration will not fail me?

Archangel Michael: That [signal] is when you feel that your fingers are itching and there is nothing that can stop you: that is me. (1)

Alright! I’m at the keyboard. My fingers are itching. Let the symphony begin.

A stand is something we’d stand and fight for, something we’d gladly die for.

We could stand and fight for something negative like revenge or our stake in a gold mine. Because vengefulness and greed don’t help us know who we are, which is the purpose of life, (2) they’re dead-ends and full of pain.

Sooner or later, we’ll have had enough of them. My father hatred is a case in point. Far from bringing me anything pleasant or satisfying, it created problem after problem. I’ve had enough of it. The costs outweigh the benefits of dragging my poor old Dad around.

***

On the contrary, a stand based on the divine qualities and the Divine Plan brings us into alignment with the flow of everything divine. To cite Werner Erhard, we’re now riding the horse in the direction it’s going

A stand, for instance, for justice based on fairness and honesty over corruption would probably prove to be a strong and durable one. We’re riding the horse in the direction it’s going.

The value of stands is that, in speaking them, we re-align our bodies, minds, feelings, etc., with the Divine. It’s like a spiritual tune-up. All of a sudden, we run better – cleaner, faster.

It reminds us what’s important, fundamental, worth standing our ground for, in our lives. And that wakes us up.

We know about affirmations, invocations, etc. Time to add this one as well to our toolbox if it isn’t there already: Stands.

I find myself leaning towards reviewing my writing right now and, for the educational value of it, gathering and studying my stands. What do I stand for? In a time of chaos and mayhem, what could be more valuable to know?

It may be that it’s Christmastime and this is always a time of reflection for me.

***

Since we’re all love, all divine beings, the only thing different about us may just be our stands and commitments.

With the Reval seemingly in the offing, I’m reviewing my stands, gathering together upset-clearing exercise, reviewing lists of my vasanas and self-commands arising out of them.

I’m an unfinished product contemplating serious global work. I feel the need to prepare in every way possible.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Dec. 10, 2014.

(2) See The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at http://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf
The Importance of our Stands | Steve Beckow The Importance of our Stands | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/17/2022 10:32:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.