The High Road to Grace | Catherine Viel



By Catherine Viel, November 5, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

November 4, 2022

I love roads:
The goddesses that dwell
Far along invisible
Are my favorite gods…
The next turn may reveal
Heaven…

~Edward Thomas, Roads



With his preternaturally impeccable timing, my dear cat is having serious stomach issues again right before the weekend.

I’m doing things a bit differently this time. Instead of telling myself to give him Reiki (when it’s convenient, which is usually not “now“), I hunkered right down on the carpet. When he settled next to me, I spoke the usual incantations to God, angels, and spiritual healers, and requested that Reiki flow through me on behalf of my cat.

I really focused, instead of just doing a casual moment or two. I was rewarded with a mantle of calm, and sensing the tingle of energy in my hands. I did the Byosen scan to ascertain the area calling for healing. I found it and stayed there for several timeless moments, feeling a subtle communion with some power greater than myself, and yet of myself.

And then I was prompted to hover over his head. Who knows? Maybe something in his brain is telling his stomach to rebel. Then he got up and strolled casually away. The brief session was over.

*****



I’ve contacted the vet and the animal communicator and now must wait for them to respond.

Meantime, instead of frantically offering him different food options, I checked in with his body and got an image of “smooth sailing.“ OK, he’s ready to try some food.

Would he eat it? And would it stay with him? Even as I intuitively asked which food was best, I was philosophically aware that whatever I chose, he was quite likely to vomit it back up.

Which in fact was the case. And then he settled in front of the window upstairs, and we stared at each other, unblinking, for several seconds. I got the impression that sleep—of which felines are the universal masters—would be his next leg of the journey. My next leg of the journey was to return to my interrupted breakfast.

*****



I observed myself with amusement as I tidied something in the kitchen and contemplated putting water in the bird bath. Probably ought to water that pot that’s in the sun, too. Oh my gosh, there’s a new gopher mound! I need to do something about that…

This is the mastery that is before me. I guided myself to sit down and eat breakfast. I recognized that the conditioning that prompts me to be doing, doing, doing, perpetually tidying up, is only a habit of the mind.

Even worry, even fear, are habits of the mind. I can elect to gently disengage from those habits, and reach instead for the mastery of self-care. Although I have bought into the notion that doing for others is the high road to grace, I’ve become convinced that doing for self is the road to inner grace.

I took a bite of breakfast and enjoyed simply sitting still and imbibing nourishment. Unbidden, a sentence formed in my head, glinting like a newly drawn sword.

I am a being of light. I’ve got this.

We’re all beings of light. We’ve got this. That thought made me smile, and hours later, I continue to smile.

The High Road to Grace | Catherine Viel The High Road to Grace | Catherine Viel Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/06/2022 01:43:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.