Successful Strategy or Divine Qualities? | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, November 3, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

The field of study that I come alive in is the field of awareness. It’s been called Zen, open mind, stillpoint, etc.

Whatever the name, it involves stilling the mind, observing, and noticing, without judgment. (1)

The basic agreement of the field is to remain aware of oneself.

In the process, I noticed recently that I’m being called upon to make decision after decision, similar to what a CEO would face. I think Michael is asking me to limber up my CEO skills (Michaelangelo & Partners) in anticipation of the Reval.

This runs against the hermit-like existence I’ve led up to this moment so the impulse is very noticeable. Previously I wouldn’t have said hi to anyone for fear of creating a new distraction, the bane of writers.

I haven’t even given the matter of limbering up CEO skills a thought in recent years but I considered it symptomatic of progress that this morning I said to the baristas, “Thanks, guys.” Thanks, guys? Me? When have I ever said that to anyone before? Why am I inviting familiarity? Keep your head down, writer.

It suggested that at some level I’m getting ready to make the transition from seclusion to operation. (2)

It feels like getting dressed for the dance. When I take actions consistent with this view of the situation, I feel excited, inspired. I can’t wait for … I don’t know what.

The Company of Heaven has been calling this, I believe, “heart speaking.” I’m listening to and following my heart.

***

But what followed this exchange was even more incredible. In a moment of recognition, I saw that two paths were available to me if I were to step into the role of CEO of Michaelangelo & Partners. One, I could strategize so as to produce the desired result of team cooperation. That’s what I would have done every year until now.

Or, two, I could draw the divine qualities into my life and live from them, which this incident in the restaurant showed me works much better and feels orders of magnitude better.

By simply living from the divine qualities, I found people cooperating with me willingly, rather than being coerced by duty and obligation. Everything flowed so smoothly.

Any person who could be described as “decent” would already know what I’m describing. But this troll is coming out from under the bridge and all of this is new to me.

I found myself asking what was having this effect? And it was the fact that I was immersed in love. I seem to go in and out of love much more easily than I could a year back.

How did Werner put it? I was doing what worked and everything I did worked. OK, I got it. The divine qualities work.

These events and realizations really clinched it for me. If I was to be a CEO, my intention would be to operate from the divine qualities. I see that they work.

Footnotes

(1) Stilling the mind does not imply limiting oneself to no action. My mind chatter dropped away suddenly around two years ago, but I carry on operating exactly as I did before, just without the chatter.

(2) This transition corresponds to a decision I made to stop compiling new books and focus on keeping the existing titles up to date. That allows me more time for researching and writing.
Successful Strategy or Divine Qualities? | Steve Beckow Successful Strategy or Divine Qualities? | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/03/2022 11:06:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.