Future Pitfalls may Need Cleaning up Now | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, November 22, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’m wanting to manage the predictable pitfalls in my life before the starting flag drops.

One of them is my own impatience.

Again I’m reminded of the Hitler effect.

French historian Guillaume Pretty described it and what he said has really stayed with me:

“I’d say that Hitler was a man trying to gamble and that, at the start, the fact that he neglects the whole dimension of strategic tactics, the type of ground logistical problems, all of these oversights don’t catch up with Hitler the war lord.

“And then, one day, all of these conditions for war, which should allow a war leader to grow, catch up with him, and from then on, all his bets systematically fail.” (1)

As a post-Reval CEO, I get that I could gamble that people would overlook my errors and faults because I’m “the boss.” I could gamble, like Hitler, on that being true rather than addressing my own faults. “No one’s going to question me.”

That’s what Hitler did.

The alternative is for me to get on top of my own impatience.

There are many ways I can do this. I can look at the vasana underneath impatience and complete it. (2)

I could use the universal laws of change, as above so below, and elimination to take impatience away and exchange it for love.

I could refuse to speak from impatience. I could agree to take the observer stance the minute I feel impatient. Etc., etc.

I just need to take the time to attend to it.

I’m determined in any situation to see if I can correct the matter first before asking anyone else to do something. At some point I may rein back, but for a while I’d like to do that as an exercise.

Finally, my bias is that what is a trifle or a small matter to me (the CEO), by the time it ripples down to the front lines after much retelling, can become Goliath bellowing on the battlefield. I really do have to watch that I don’t overdo anything, lest it be magnified. (3)

And I have to make patience be as OK as I’ve made impatience up till now.

Footnotes

(1) Guillaume Pretty, “1942: The Year The Germans Lost The War | Hitler’s Lost Battles,” Timeline, at [youtube.com/watch?v=BuBIpe0f91w], in “Finding Blame is like Making War on a Person,” May 29, 2022, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2022/05/29/finding-blame-is-making-war-on-a-person/.

(2) “How to Handle Unwanted Feelings: The Upset Clearing Process,” December 29, 2018, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/12/29/how-to-handle-unwanted-feelings-the-upset-clearing-process-2/.

(3) And I do have a temper, biases, etc.
Future Pitfalls may Need Cleaning up Now | Steve Beckow Future Pitfalls may Need Cleaning up Now | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/23/2022 02:10:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.