Pain: The Mental Component | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, October 5, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I want to say at the beginning that I’m not talking about emotional pain, trauma, etc. That’s a different subject and a very difficult one. I recommend clearing emotional pain using the upset clearing process. (1)

I’m talking about physical pain and I’m specifically relating to the pain in my knees from a newly-arisen case of rheumatoid arthritis.

The biggest observation I’d like to make is that I’ve found, by observing it, that physical pain contains a substantial mental component.

I was hobbling home from Safeway this morning and feeling pain in my right knee. And I really looked at that. In what way was it painful? And I distinguished a part of that pain which was, more, dread, expectation, and fear than pain.

Feel to heal, Kathleen says, and so, instead of resisting pain and trying to keep it at arm’s length with dread and fear, I experienced these feelings and, sure enough, fear and dread went on their way.

And they took with them about 60% of the pain. Sixty percent was due to me gritting my teeth, so to speak.

So the pain was now a mere muffled bark rather than a bullhorn.

Hmmmm….. I know if I shout “no!” at fear, it’ll go. If I stamp my foot, fear will also go. Now I see that there’s a heavy mental component to pain.

On a related subject, subsequent to my earlier article, (2) I had a couple of other interesting occurrences. I arrived at an understanding of how it would make good sense that I come down with a disability right at this point in time. Primarily because it would send me off to a med bed to be healed – and then I’d write about it. That made sense to me.

And, it having made sense, the condition lifted. Oh glory day! And I saw that the Mother could incapacitate me or give me the energy, power, and smarts that I need to get the job done.

OK. Good good. Then the next day it returned. How I interpreted that message was: “I the Mother can give you an illness and take it away. If you have an illness in this lifetime of Ascension, there’s a reason for it.

“Just be assured that the condition is temporary and that I want you to take it away using – and promoting – the new healing technologies.” That was my interpretation.

Again, once I’d made sense of it, I was able to accept that this condition is here for as long as it is.

One last thing. Just like many of you, I imagine, I have my vasanas (or core issues) going off like popcorn.

The financial stress and uncertainty we here live under, as do so many of you as well, could make my hands shake.

But instead I’m finding that it clears more and more obstacles from the way of my being fully surrendered to the Mother. That’s a very good thing.

And I can’t process an upset/vasana unless it’s an active volcano anyways. Only then can I see and experience everything about it. So in a time like this when the inner ring of fire is going off, I learn the most.

But that’s only managing my own ship and staying afloat. Meanwhile most of society is suffering in one serious way or another as the cabal, like Hitler, tries to take the world down with them.

Footnotes

(1) See Vasanas: Preparing For Ascension by Clearing Old Issues at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Vasanas-Preparing-for-Ascension-R10.pdf

Also watch any videos by Gabor Maté.

(2) “Fully Surrendered,” October 1, 2022, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=338745
Pain: The Mental Component | Steve Beckow Pain: The Mental Component | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/06/2022 02:35:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.