Fully Surrendered | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, October 2, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Written prior to “Getting through the Storm Together.”

I’m in the middle of a spiritual experience so I may need to write “stream of consciousness.”

I have arthritis in my hands and knees. It’s been creeping up my hands for around a year but it just affected my knees around three months ago.

I now have difficulty walking. I have all kinds of theories about why it serves the Plan that I have this condition right now. (1) And they remained ideas.

But one idea drew a response from Michael and the Mother.

I have pre-arranged signals with both. When they agree with something, I get their signal.

I was chattering away to myself and I said, “arthritis in my hands and knees.” And the idea arose in me: Hands and knees? Am I not down on my hands and knees before the Mother? Is there anything I can accomplish without her grace? Then the signal from the Mother went off.

And a second idea arose in me, “I’m not fully surrendered to the Divine Mother and Michael.” At that moment, the signal from Michael went strongly off.

Having arthritis had brought me to my knees. And perhaps that’s what it was designed to do.

I was able at that moment to let go of anything that stood in the way of me being surrendered to them both. (2) I felt myself expand, like a balloon into which someone was breathing air. I could also say that I felt a release of tension and a consequent freeing of awareness.

I feel equanimity. I feel the resolution of doubt. I feel a restoration of inner unity. The Humpty Dumpty Man must hang up his hat and cane.

I’ve chosen my path. I’m fully surrendered to the Mother and Michael.

Again out on the skinny branches. But I feel freer and more joyful now.

In this space, it matters not to me what dimension I’m in. Whatever dimension it is, I’m only there to do the Mother’s will.

Footnotes

(1) (A) So that I have something that can be used to draw me to a new healing technology like med beds, which I then write up.

(B) So that I have a complete experience of life. I’ve only had eight lives on Earth. Michael has asked me to experience all aspects of it. Might that not include old age, briefly, before Ascension?

(C) So that I see how it is for older people when I begin our post-Reval work.

(D) So that I see how it is for older people when approaching the next Ascension.

(E) So that I slow down and give my full attention to the work now, at a time when all is chaos.

(F) Etc.

(2) I am reminded of what the Mother said:

“It does not matter whether somebody says they are channeling Hilarion or Mickey Mouse. You know that you are serving my beloved Michael and I would like to suggest to you, Sweet One, not to distract you, but you are also serving me.” (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.)
Fully Surrendered | Steve Beckow Fully Surrendered | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/02/2022 10:07:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.