Breaking Ties to the Obsolete but Familiar | Steve Beckow



Problems, problems, problems!

By Steve Beckow, October 26, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I keep seeing myself falling back into familiar ways of thinking and behaving when I no longer feel that way.

They come up instantly. For example, when I approach a teller at my bank, I feel instantly irritated when they talk “too long” (I decide) with the customer. I can be the next person in line and still wait longer than I want to.

I feel that way just thinking about the bank. A cloud of hot air – fittingly – arises in me.

This is familiar and so I fall back into it again and again, at least momentarily.

After it arises, if I’m aware, I don’t go with it. If I’m unaware, I try it on like a hoodie and wear it.

However, since I committed to the divine qualities – and actually started living them – I’m no longer in that place. So my reaction, to begin with, is archaic, obsolete, but familiar. It automatically comes up in the file marked “Bank” and hasn’t been archived yet.

How to short-circuit this process?

Obviously: Love it.

But I have to say this every time I mention the word “love.” I’m not talking about what we usually think of as “love.” I’m talking about real love, higher-dimensional love, transformative, transfigurative love, which is the answer to all our problems.

I think. I haven’t found one yet that can remain a “problem” in the face of love.

Our everyday love is like taking a AAA battery and trying to use it to start a car.

Where the love delivery truck comes from is the heart.

If I draw love up from it and send love to the familiar but unwanted pattern, whether it does to something to the pattern or not, it shifts my experience into love.

And, when I’m in that love, I loosen my grip on the problem. It, as a problem, dissolves. The “problem” becomes a situation and I handle it or not. No big deal.

On top of that, I also get to be in the experience of the love flowing through me to the “problem.” That in itself is a tremendous reward. Love has to flow. (1) Because of that, we get to experience love as it passes through us. (2)

Note to myself: Try it out and see if this breaks the tie to the obsolete but familiar.

Footnotes

(1) The Mother is Love, is she not? And the Mother is all movement:

Steve: How are you known, Mother?

Divine Mother: I am known as all. I am known as love. I am known as … dynamic action, as movement, as constant change, as fulfillment. … I am known by the movement within you and the movement within your Earth, within all things, within all universes. (“The Divine Mother: Come to Me as I Come to You – Part 1/2,” Oct. 17, 2012 at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/10/17/the-divine-mother-come-to-me-as-i-come-to-you-part-12/.)

(2) But it will not “stay” with us. It cannot be contained. It must flow out thereafter to others. Apparently we can direct it with our thoughts. Otherwise it goes where it’s needed and invited.
Breaking Ties to the Obsolete but Familiar | Steve Beckow Breaking Ties to the Obsolete but Familiar | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/26/2022 11:20:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.