This is How it was Done | Steve Beckow



I move in the direction of the open floodgate

By Steve Beckow, September 9, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’m overtaken by events. I will meter myself.

I’m feeling better and can increase from half-speed to three-quarters speed again.

Remember I said that if I don’t tend to things, Michael will give me an exotic illness? (1) I thought it was incoming; instead, it had already happened.

I found out that I actually had Omicron at the end of August. I had no idea. As far as I knew, I had terrific muscle cramps and pains, sleeplessness, and a few other symptoms which I promptly forgot when they left. But, sure enough, I was laid up for a few days.

And, at around the same time – no surprise – I had terrific vasanas come up – Mom, Dad, childhood friends, others. I don’t know if the two events are related. Sounds like they might be.

As a wannabe Ascension ethnographer, it’s part of my job to reflect on the journey and I did a lot of that over the past few days and weeks. (2)

One of the things I saw was that on the one hand most of my experiences have been truncated – the Self not being overly bright, the sight of the kundalini completing its circuit lacking bliss, experience of the Oversoul’s regalness, also lacking bliss, etc.

But here’s the kicker: One experience seems to have not been truncated. So guess which one that’d be?

The heart opening. The heart opening and the tsunami of love and the Ocean of Love that followed did not seem to be truncated. I’m bowled over by the implications.

The only experience I was allowed to have fully and completely was love. What does that say?

I flash on a conversation I had with the Divine Mother:

Divine Mother: You have chosen long long ago with Me, with Annastara [my twin flame], with ME KI AL, to be a communicator and an agent of change.

You have said to me, “Mother, what if they forget? I will remind them. I will communicate with them through words, through my passion, through my heart, through my knowing. I will communicate the love to them.”

This is your task and it is a task of change as this planet, in this great chaos, in flux, chooses, yes, by this wonderful instrument of free will, as they choose and as you choose to simply be the love. It can have an infinite, literally infinite number of expressions. (3)

What a happy choice! Having tasted the love that awaits us, I’m beyond happy to have agreed to write about it.

Don’t fail to notice how this lightworker servant’s journey of Self-discovery, so to speak, is being guided so as to keep that servant on track with his soul agreement to communicate love and remain able to serve. It’s unfolding as it was planned eons ago. I venture that the same holds true for you, who is an angelic.

Some experiences have been toned down; others have their floodgates open. The result? I move in the direction of the open floodgate, the available experience, the agreed-upon service contract (communicating love) from eons ago. This is how it was done.

Footnotes

(1) “What Will It Take?” September 5, 2022, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2022/09/05/what-will-it-take/

(2) The Mother asked us to use “the Pause” for exactly that purpose!

Divine Mother: There are turning points in the history of every planet and collective – and this is a turning point. And the gift in this pause – and I do not call it “virus”, I call it “the pause” – the gift is to pause long enough to truly decide, individually and collectively, how you wish to live, how you choose to live – and how you will choose to implement what you choose! (“Divine Mother ~ I Do Not Call It a ‘Virus,’ I Call It ‘the Pause,’” April 5, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/04/05/divine-mother-i-do-not-call-it-a-virus-i-call-it-the-pause/.)

(3) Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow, April 30, 2019.
This is How it was Done | Steve Beckow This is How it was Done | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/09/2022 08:53:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.