Simple Practice, Profound Experience | Steve Beckow



Drawing up love from an endless artesian well

By Steve Beckow, August 27, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Years ago, time out of mind, I was inspired to do an exercise. I say “inspired” because none of the knowledge I had at the time included anything on or about this particular exercise.

At first I imagined I was using a bucket to draw up love from my heart. Then buckets were too slow. I graduated to a steady flow directly drawing love up on my inbreath and then sending it out to the world on my outbreath.

It proved profound. When I experienced a heart opening some time later, I now saw that I could use it to draw a river of love up from my open heart. It came to have profound significance.

Let me just expand a bit on all of this.

Let me start by saying love must flow. And you say, well, wood is made of love and it’s solid. The atoms composing wood are in constant motion. If they were not, the whole thing would return to the Void and disappear.

The Mother is Love. And she herself says that she is constant movement:

Steve: How are you known, Mother?

Divine Mother: I am known as all. I am known as love. I am known … as dynamic action, as movement, as constant change, as fulfillment. … I am known by the movement within you and the movement within your Earth, within all things, within all universes. …

I am the unchanging movement, and the constantly changing movement. I am the rhythm. I am the flow. I am Mother. (1)

And the way the Mother has designed human life is that we (the everyday consciousness) get our most powerful stream of love via the heart.

In my view, the heart door or hridayam is a portal to all the higher realms. Access from the 3rd/4th Dimensions is cut off, until the hridayam opens in 4th chakra enlightenment and again in Ascension. (2)

I asked Archangel Michael about the usefulness of drawing love up from the heart with the breath. He emphasized the importance of sharing and said the exercise activated the wellspring or volcano of the heart:

Steve: Did the exercise of bringing love up from my heart and sending it out through my third eye to the world play a role in this?

Archangel Michael: Yes, it did.

S: Could you talk about that for a bit, please?

AAM: One of the strongest or ultimate expressions of love, of willingness to not only participate in love but to be the love, is in the sharing. …

The ultimate experience is in this sharing. This is what we speak of when we speak of sacred union and partnership. How can you possibly be in any form of partnership with humanity, with the Star-beings, with us, with any being, if you are not sharing.

So what you do when you bring the love up and out, when you begin to send, to share – it is as if you have in fact activated what we call the wellspring. The visual you may think of is the volcano.

It is not that you empty out. It is that you discover that that wellspring is SO full and overflowing that it is a steady stream. That steady stream does not ever, ever (think of what I say!)… it never has to cease! (3)

This endless torrent of love must flow, as it will be after Ascension. It cannot be bottled up.

I get to experience it as it flows through me. The more I encourage it, the more love I feel and the deeper I feel it.

So: I call love up from my heart on the inbreath. I swirl it around my field of awareness and then I send it out to the world (or someone I love) on the outbreath. Very, very simple.

It must be the world’s simplest spiritual practice short of chanting Aum.

I use it more now than I did at any other time. I like to think it’ll become second nature after a while.

Footnotes

(1) “The Divine Mother: Come to Me as I Come to You – Part 1/2,” Oct. 17, 2012 at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/10/17/the-divine-mother-come-to-me-as-i-come-to-you-part-12/.

(2) The heart door opens twice: Once when the kundalini reaches the heart chakra and once when the kundalini leaves the seventh-chakra system, which drops way, after which the kundalini doubles back on the spiritual heart. It now opens fully and permanently, connecting us to the higher dimensions. This experience is known variously as Ascension, Sahaja Nirvikalpa Samadhi, Vijnana, and Buddhahood.

(3) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, March 13, 2015.
Simple Practice, Profound Experience | Steve Beckow Simple Practice, Profound Experience | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/27/2022 11:49:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.