Integration | Jessica Woods



(Golden Age of Gaia)

https://jessicawoods.com/blog

Integration happens in phases and cycles.

I have noticed when I am being downloaded with new insights or realizations that I feel scattered and very indecisive, like my human is having a hard time catching up to the consciousness.

This is the best way I can describe it. In order for me to articulate what’s coming through energetically I have to give the energy “time” to process to even begin to put it into words.

These energies have been the most intense and profound sensations. I have been completely disconnected yet more connected than I have ever been.

Deeper layers of the mind unravel bringing greater awareness and ah ha moments that I am not my thoughts. It’s easy to get caught up in everything that your mind is telling you but it takes will to let go of the mind all together.

I’m all over the place. But that’s ok.

Integration can feel messy. I accept it. I experience breakdowns to have a breakthrough.

And through each of these phases & cycles I am given a greater glimpse of all that I am and all that I am not. Accepting it all.

Making peace with feeling however I am feeling, because when I make the intention to surrender to how I’m feeling, I move through it without any resistance to the distortions that arise to remind me that I am human.

Remembering has been the theme for me during this particular gateway.

Remember that I am human and I am spirit.

I am experiencing both simultaneously.
Integration | Jessica Woods Integration | Jessica Woods Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/14/2022 01:05:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.