Relationships | Jessica Woods



(Golden Age of Gaia)

https://jessicawoods.com/blog

I use to try to hold onto relationships until I learned that not all relationships are meant to last. I had to put the “loss” of these relationships into a greater perspective in order to move through the grief from them. I have certainly felt as if I have had to mourn relationships like a death has occurred.

And maybe in some form it was a death. When I really look at these relationships from a higher vantage point I see where I was being tested, or the role I played to test them. I’ve come to realize that, as in life, we are a witness and a participant in our relationships just the same.

They are a tool used for us to see where we have given our power away, where we need to use our voice, where we are meant to take accountability. And the list goes on.

There are so many avenues relationships provide for us to learn. I’m coming to realize that everything in this life is temporary. Including relationships. There is no guarantee that they will last for your entire lifetime.

Perhaps they are meant for brief moments of seeing all yourself. What you will or will not allow in your life, how you will or will not stand up for yourself, are you or are you not in your power. And vice versa.

We are that character in other peoples lives as well. I won’t say that I haven’t been a shitty human and hurt people because I have. I had to learn how that made me feel through my own guilt and shame of not being considerate of other people and their feelings. The same has occurred to me.

But those are the moments where we get to start to implement being in our own integrity and honoring this life experience by being about what we say and do. Treating people the way you want to be treated, because you are treating yourself with love and respect. That’s key.

You can’t expect someone to give you what you are not giving yourself. Because they are the mirror for you to see all of yourself more fully. That’s how mutual respect is formed. It starts within you and the amount of tender care that you practice giving yourself.

As I look back through a lot of my relationships I can see where I wasn’t making my behaviors a priority by looking at them honestly. I was completely oblivious to my own shenanigans. I was always in the realm of playing the blame game, never looking at myself, everything was everyone else’s fault, and I had no remorse or took any accountability.

It’s wild to think that is how I use to carry myself, but I own it, and I’m thankful for all the lessons I’ve learned. And I have changed how I carry myself, and still have a lot to learn.

I think relationships come and go just as they should. This way the Universe can spice things up a bit. By allowing you to see different aspects of yourself that have come out to play, and intrigue or inspire you to see yourself in them.

I can say that compassion used to be a word that was in my vocabulary but I have been working very hard at opening my heart and seeing the beauty in all situations through a greater perspective.

So it has become easier to be in the ebb & flow of whatever arises, relationships gained or lost, and I have given the Universe permission to give me that which is meant for greater growth and innerstanding.
Relationships | Jessica Woods Relationships | Jessica Woods Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/27/2022 01:02:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.