No More Appetite for Old Ways of Being | Steve Beckow



No more appetite for it

By Steve Beckow, July 3, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’m blown away when I connect with the amount of energy I tied up in “looking good” and “being right,” when I was into image management.

“Making it,” “living the American dream,” “looking out for Number One,” however one dressed up naked selfishness, a little like the Twenties in that regard – contemporary society, it turns out, is unfortunately anchored these days to fraud, embezzlement, elitism, trafficking, and pedophilia.

And it even goes so far as to flaunt its symbols widely.

No future in it, ladies and gentlemen. Take a bow and exit stage left please.

***

Meanwhile, as an individual, I find many other tastes changing as well. I have no more energy to give to things like patriotism, ideology, ignorance of the truth, and fanaticism. No more appetite for it – and I once did.

No more appetite for so many of the ways of being I practiced a long time ago … like last year. I feel sick thinking of them.

Nowadays, for example, I value stillness. Can you imagine valuing stillness? What is the value?

Stillness of the ego or “lower mind” clears the airwaves, so to speak, and allows higher expressions of our guides and our Self to be heard and felt. Those expressions cannot compete with the hubbub and drama that the ego creates.

Moreover, I don’t mean stillness of the body necessarily. I mean stillness of the ego. It’s our creation and it’s only doing its job. But that job, which once was to protect us, now obstructs us and needs to be retired, with gratitude and blessings.

Nowadays when I discover that it’s the ego speaking, I simply withdraw my attention and let the thought go. That’s all that’s required.

I love stillness because I know that love is available for the asking in that state. I haven’t looked for anything there other than love and bliss because I’m so enamored of the two of them.

In stillness of the lower mind, what I do matters. It’s really a very profound state because I’m so deeply in touch with myself in it that I become like a tennis pro – supple and responsive. Naturally. Not out of any pretense, which would be a barrier to this state.

***

I’ve said it before, but it used to be a classical teaching that one could take a single divine quality and master it to take one all the way to advanced levels of enlightenment. In fact that’s all a human being could hope to do: Master a single state.

But Archangel Michael once said to me:

“Human beings, particularly those in the higher vibrations, [are] learning to hold all the divine qualities and to be operating from all the divine qualities at once.” (1)

That went off like a bomb inside me and reverberated.

Of course. Why was it necessary to be bound by such a view of the divine states as I had? That we could at best experience only one divine state in this lifetime? Why not all?

So this is where my thoughts wander when I have thoughts. Not any more to restaurants and no appetite for discussing food. And so with all sensory pursuits. No longer interested.

It isn’t that I labored to overcome something. These thoughts just dropped away of their own volition, after I committed to the divine qualities.

In this still space, I love to lose myself in whatever quality arises….

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 4, 2019.
No More Appetite for Old Ways of Being | Steve Beckow No More Appetite for Old Ways of Being | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/03/2022 10:24:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.