Calibrate your Frequency to the One you Wish to Enter | Jessica Woods



(Golden Age of Gaia)

https://jessicawoods.com/blog

We are entering uncharted territory.

Major shifts are taking place. I for one have been noticing the intensity for weeks now. I haven’t quite been able to put the energy into words. Although I have been making mental notes.

I recently went to the outer banks. I have been going to this particular island since I was a little girl. So it always brings out the excitement of my inner child. The energy is magical there. The elements are always in communication with me and as I clear more density I definitely feel my senses becoming much more open to what the land has to offer through a multi-sensory perception.

For myself personally the clouds are my friends. They communicate with me in ways that I never thought possible. I sense subtle realities, doorways or multiple entrances giving me glimpses into other timelines.

Whenever we have gates or portals opening I instantly know from what the clouds mirror to me. So from my innerstanding a significant portal opened up a couple of days ago.

There are ancient wisdom codes pouring in.

I definitely felt Atlantean vibes along with whale consciousness.

Whales are master teachers in being graceful. I feel and sense that they share in the ability to clear the auric field of unwanted debris through sound waves and the loving intent that they share for the love of Gaia and her inhabitants.

There was so much expansion and contraction going on energetically in the physical body. I feel that we are ALL anchors or divine channels, energetic conduits, to whatever degree is available for “you” to receive and transmit energy.

Not only into the crystal core center of Gaia, but also into the atmosphere or field of another that has cleared enough density and is open to receiving further activations through the influence of their higher selves.

We are all sparking one another’s consciousness.

This was very much noticed.

As the vibe or frequency felt very united. Everyone was in the flow, including the animals, land, weather, and in general the elements overall. My idea of Oneness.

This version or timeline of reality feels quite significant, as if an event is unfolding as more and more of us broadcast or emit these luminous frequencies.

There is something about being in nature that is cleansing and purifying to the mind, body, & spirit.

My overall message is simply calibrate your frequency to the world you wish to enter and observe how through your intention and vibration, you will shift the world you live in.

Magic and freedom await.
Calibrate your Frequency to the One you Wish to Enter | Jessica Woods Calibrate your Frequency to the One you Wish to Enter | Jessica Woods Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/21/2022 01:08:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.